CHAPTER 2: Taehyung is here

You were woken up by one of your roommates and suddenly she hugged and congratulated you.

???1:Congratulations y/n, you are going away from this living hell.

???2:There is someone who wants to adopt you.

???3:We saw him talking to father about you, you are lucky y/n.

???1:Yes and the most important part, he is damn handsome dude.

You were shocked at their sudden reaction. You freshened up and wore a decent dress and got out to have a look who was there for you, you saw a person sitting on a bench waiting for you, you examined him from tip to toe and the girls were not lying, he was really damn handsome, as soon as you arrived he got up from the bench and wished you.

Guy: Happy Birthday dear y/n.

He wished with a boxy smile and handed you a beautiful flower bouquet.

You: Th-thank you.

You took the bouquet from his hands and gave him a faint smile, you were still confused what was going on and how this strange guy knew your birthday.

Guy: Come on now, from now onward you will live with us.

You: B-but

Guy: We will have all conversations at home now come on.

You were speechless because of a sudden turn in life, but you were happy that now you will not have to live in this orphanage. You packed your stuff in a small bag (You did not had anything accept few novels 2 dresses, and your phone).

You both went out of the orphanage and took a taxi.
As soon as you both were inside the taxi you showered him with questions which were cooking up in your mind since a long time.

You: Who are you? How the hell you know my name? How did you knew my birthday? Why you adopted only me not any other child out there? Do you know anything about my past? Where are we gonna live?

You still had many questions on your head when he interrupted you.

He: Hold on! Hold on princess. Answer to your first question is my name is Kim Taehyung, you can call me Tae. Your Rest questions will be answered shortly for now Just know that you are a blessed princess.

You: But---

Tae: No more questions. We are going to buy few dresses for you after which we will go to our home meeting our other family members.

You: How many members are there?

Tae: Just wait and watch!

.

After sometime taxi stopped outside a huge mall, you had never visited such mall before so you got excited. You entered the mall with tae and bought some casual comfy dresses. First time in your life you were getting fresh and new dresses, at the orphanage you always got some hand me down clothes to wear. You were happy yet confused that why a stranger is doing so much for you.

.

You again got inside the taxi, after travelling for a few minutes the taxi stopped.

Tae: Come out y/n, our destination is here.

You got out and examined the surrounding, it was a deserted forest with not a single person or trace of any life there.

You: Are we gonna live here in this deserted forest.

Tae: Hold on the curiosity dear, you will come to know everything with time, now come with me.

He started walking towards the forest. You were unable to understand what is going on, you were all blank, you just walked with him. After some time he started conversation while walking.

Tae: Till now you must have understood that you are not a normal human girl.

You: What do you mean by normal girl?

Tae: You remember that girl who was about to fall from the slide and you held her from far away.

You: She just got balanced herself it was a coincidence but wait...

Tae: You remember the boy who fainted just by your glare.

You: How do you know this all? Since when are you stalking me?

Tae: I am not stalking you, it is our job to keep an eye on you, to protect you.

You: But how, I never even saw you in the orphanage.

Tae: Oh we did not need to visit you every time we want to see you.

You gave a confused look but then you knew he was not going to reveal everything so you just started walking silently and after a few minutes he stopped and sat down on his knees. You were just watching all this as you could not understand what was going on. You just kept watching him. He drew some kind of pattern on the floor and then held your hand. Suddenly some bright light appeared and everything got blurry, some power pulled you both.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's it for this chapter.
Hope you Guys liked it.
Keep showering your love and support guys.

Spoiler for next chapter: your first ever step in the kingdom of magical world, away from normal human world, Intro to your new family(i.e. bts) and new home, your birthday celebration.