Chapter 21: The Demogorgon Attack Part 1

Start from the beginning

When he was surprise to see how the alien destroying the Phantoms like nothing but he just killing many of them with his power and then Vecna turn his head to look over there and he saw Goku Black was goes his fighting stance by himself.

Goku Black: "Kame!!!!!!! KAME!!!!! HAME!!!HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and release some kind of pink blast energy toward to the monsters straight there.

Killing multiple of monsters by himself and he was take many of them down already and they were blown up into pieces with bloods and meats were comes down to the ground and then he wasn't seen this before...but he notice these things are slaughtering the Phantom monsters by themselves...but that was impossible...he creating these Phantoms as an armies but they were weak against these new protectors.

Vecna: "*Impossible...my army was been wipe out...not but there is still more of them that I can create.*" He thought himself and make him was thinking in his head and then he was sigh out and he decide to think with the other one that he need to create.

Vecna: "*I must create a monster for what I need to do.~*" He thought himself and make him was use the power to create the monster out by himself and seems the monster was creating become big like (Y/N)'s Carnage form and it is really big and even tall for himself. Then the creature have a big head and mouth opened out with several some shark teeth by himself and the creature was revealed out to be called is...Demogoron.

A Demogoron.

Demogoron: "*ROAR*"

Demogoron: "*ROAR*"

After the monster was finally create out by Vecna's doing and the creature was turn his head to look around and he saw Vecna who was stood right there by himself and make the master raise his hands up and he was controlling the monster with his doing. Then the creature was suddenly kneel down on the ground and make the creature bow to his own master and then Vecna was showing something to the monster what he is gonna see.

Vecna: "I want you to find these two right now...whenever you see them...terminate them." He said to the monster and make the monster was snarl at him in 'Yes' and then the monster was look over there and he saw the portal appeared behind. The creature was lunged toward to the portal and make him was disappeared right away by himself and then Vecna turn his head back to look at (Y/N) again.

The monster for what he become and change into red devil for himself and he witness the battle of (Y/N) with his Carnage form and killing some Phantom monsters by himself and torn them all like nothing.