Truth or Dare? 1/?

Fyodor looked at Dazai "I dare you to make out with Chuuya for 7 minutes." Fyodor said with a smirk. Dazais face flushed red with anger and embarassment as he then grabbed Chuuya by his waist and started making out with him passionately. Sigma, Shibusawa and Nikolai were watching shocked as Fyodor was fying from laughter.

——♡ Time skip ♡——

Dazai broke the kiss, his and Chuuya's lips parting from each other as a string of saliva connected their mouths. "it's my fucking turn now" Chuuya said as he wiped away the saliva from the corner of his mouth. "Fyodor I dare you to make out with Nikolai for 15 minutes straight." Chuuya dared. Fyodor and Nikolai's eyes widened as he growled, Nikolai blushed hard in embarassment, he then looked at Fyodor shyly and sat on his lap. Fyodor held Nikolai's waist close to his and slowly leaned in to kiss him. They were both blushing as their tongues danced in a sensual rhythm. The room was filled with sloppy kiss sounds as Fyodor deepened the kiss. Shibusawa covered his little brother's eyes (aka Sigma) as all of them kept watching the two of them make out. 15 minutes later they broke the kiss and a big string of saliva connected their mouths. Nikolai and Fyodor were panting heavily as Nikolai accidentally let out a soft moan. "N-next one..Sigma. Truth or dare?" Nikolai asked. "Dare" Sigma replied, Nikolai smiled innocently "Well, I dare you to put lemon in Chuuya's eyes" Nikolai smirked. "But i--" Sigma stuttered out. "No buts, either do it or drink a shot~" Nikolai said. Sigma sighed and grabbed a half lemon holding Chuuya down as he screamed like a little girl. Sigma then squeezed the lemon in Chuuya's eyes as everybody was laughing hysterically. "Good one sweetheart~" Fyodor said with a smirk and soft blush on his face as he stared deep into Nikolai's eyes. "Thankss~" Nikolai replied. "Okay my turn." Shibusawa said as Sigma's eyes widened, he knew that his brother was a monster when it came to truth or dare.

-------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!