a new friend?

*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥
--------------------------------------

It's been a few weeks since Nikolai and Fyodor put the decorations around the house and now it was the 25th of December in the morning. Fyodor woke up slowly and stretched himself softly as he then looked down at his boyfriend, who was sleeping peacefully next to him and shook him slightly to wake him up. As Nikolai woke up he sat up and stretched softly as he realized it was the 25th, "good morning fedya, merry Christmassss!!" Nikolai said excitedly as he hugged Fyodor who was giggling softly. "Let's go open our gifts now I'm curious on what you decided to gift me~" Fyodor said with a smirked as they both ran downstairs. Fyodor and Nikolai sat down in front of the gifts as Fyodor grabbed one of his three gifts and opened it, finding an ushanka with cat ears on it. Fyodors eyes widened as he blushed softly, "Oh my, kolya this is adorable!!" Fyodor yelled in excitement and hugged his lover as Nikolai giggled. "Open the other two!!" Nikolai said with a smile as Fyodor then opened the second gift, finding two matching shirts where one had a "I love fedya" sentence and the other had a "I love kolya" sentence. "Baby these are azing I love you so muchh!!~~" Fyodor said as if he was about to cry out of happiness and hugged his lover tightly. "Now then, the third gift!" Nikolai said as his smile grew wider, waiting for Fyodor to open his gift. "Hm? Why're there holes on the gift-?" Fyodor asked as Nikolai chuckled grabbing fyodors gift and opening it slowly. "Well because your third gift is actually a pet rat! I know your favorite animals are rats so I got you one!!" Nikolai said as he finished opening the gift and showed Fyodor the white rat with red eyes in the box. Fyodors eyes widened as he blushed more and cried out of happiness as he kissed Nikolai. "You're literally so cute!! Oh how did I get myself a boyfriend as cute and sweet as you?!" Fyodor said happily as he filled Nikolai with kisses as Nikolai kept giggling and hugged Fyodor. "Now it's your turn to open your gifts~" Fyodor said with a smirk. Nikolais expression then got more excited as he nodded happily and grabbed his first gift finding a collection of tiny poker cards earrings and necklaces in it. "AAAA FEDYAA I LOVE THEMM YOU'RE THE BESTT!!" Nikolai said as he put the earrings and necklace on and hugged Fyodor tightly. Fyodor chucked loudly, "I'm glad you like them, my love~" Fyodor said as he waited for Nikolai to open his second gift. Nikolai smiled happily and opened his second gift finding a plushie of Fyodor. Nikolais eyes welled with tears of joy as he held the plushie close to his chest and kissed Fyodor multiple times. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCHH!!~~" Nikolai said happily as he kept hugging and kissing Fyodor as Fyodor did it back and giggled softly. "I'm so glad you like them cutie~ now it's time for your third gift~" Fyodor said with a smirk as Nikolai turned towards the third gift as he noticed how big it was. "Woahh-- it's so big!" Nikolais eyes were filled with joy and curiousity as he got up and slowly opened his third gift. Nikolais eyes widened as he laughed loudly as he found a man with long split colored hair, one was lavender colored and the other was white. He had grey eyes and looked kinda confused. Nikolai smirked and looked at Fyodor, "Ohhh Fedyaa~ how cute of you getting us a new frienddd!~ what's your name??" Nikolai asked to the man as he removed the red ribbon around his mouth. "Um.. My name is Sigma.." Sigma said as he smiled awkwardly. "Nice name! I'm Nikolai!~ and this is my boyfriend, fyodor!~" Nikolai said excitedly as he took away the ribbons around Sigmas body. "Thank you-" Sigma said with a soft smile as he didn't know what else to say. "you're welcome! Your now our new friend!" Nikolai said with a smile as Fyodor chuckled softly. Sigma then smiled at Nikolai calling him "friend", since he never had friends before them. Then the three of them laughed softly.

╰──━━➤ BONUS ✩ ──━━┓

A few hours later Sigma had moved in with Fyodor and Nikolai. That morning Sigma went in the bathroom and screamed in fear as he ran out of the bathroom and bursted into Nikolai and Fyodors room where they were cuddling peacefully. " WHY'S THERE A RAT IN THE TOILET?!" Sigma yelled with wide opened eyes as Nikolai hugged Fyodor tighter as Fyodor chuckled too kissing Nikolais forehead and then turning back to Sigma. "Sorry that's my new pet rat" Fyodor said still laughing. "WELL THEN GO TAKE IT OUT OF THE TOILET" Sigma said as he walked out of their room. "Well, I don't have time to take care of that little beast in the toilet. I wanna spend time with my adorable boyfriend now~~" Fyodor said with a smirk as Nikolai giggled softly and sat on fyodors lap and kissed Fyodor as he kissed back. "I love youuuuu~~" Nikolai said with a big sweet smile. "I love you too~~" Fyodor replied, kissing Nikolais cheek softly as Nikolai giggled and hugged Fyodor more.

────────────────────

YES NIKOLAIS THIRD GIFT WAS A NEW FRIENDDDDDD 👉👈
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! ;3
*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥