Spicy night 🌙❤

🍥 SMUT CHAPTERRRR :33
--------------------------------------

Fyodor started kissing Nikolai's neck and licking on it while Nikolai was blushing like hell. Fyodor then started biting on Nikolai's neck making him moan loudly "A-ah~.." Nikolai moaned as Fyodor kept kissing and nibbling on his neck, Fyodor then looked at Nikolai deeply in his blue and green eyes, as he kissed Nikolai again and slid his tongue in. They both were blushing as Nikolai was whimpering in the kiss "Mmmph.. ~" Nikolai whimpered, Nikolai's moans made Fyodor's already hard dick twitch under those layers of clothes. Fyodor then kissed Nikolai again this time more softly, asking for consent "May I, Kolya?". Nikolai was blushing hard and nodded without hesitation at Fyodor's request as Fyodor started unzipping his pants, pulling out his erection. Nikolai was blushing and staring at Fyodor's erection then looked up at Fyodor saying " I.. I don't know if it'll fit.. ~" Nikolai whimpered softly as Fyodor replied "We'll make it fit darling~" at the sudden reply Nikolai blushed even more, he was sure he looked like a tomato at the moment as the blush on his face kept spreading. Fyodor then pulled Nikolai's pants and underwear down, his dick was already throbbing with precum, Fyodor smirked and said "Someone's excited hm?~", Nikolai nodded and leaned in to kiss Fyodor, Fyodor kissed back softly as he pulled away. Fyodor then put two fingers in Nikolai's mouth "Suck~" Fyodor said, Nikolai obeyed and started licking and sucking on Fyodor's fingers as this kept going for a few minutes then Fyodor pulled his fingers out "I'll have to get you ready, Kolya" Fyodor said as Nikolai gently nodded his head as Fyodor pushed his wet fingers in Nikolai's tight hole. "A-Aaahh!~" Nikolai moaned as Fyodor moved his fingers in and out of Nikolai's hole, scissoring him for a couple minutes before stopping and pulling out "Mmm, I think you're ready" Fyodor said as his positioned Nikolai on the couch and spreading his legs, Nikolai was blushing, his body was filled with excitement but he was also scared by this being his first time. Fyodor said positioned himself between Nikolai's legs "This is gonna hurt for a bit but if you relax you'll feel better soon" Fyodor said as he pushed the tip in making Nikolai let out a soft gasp, Fyodor then pushed the whole length in, waiting for Nikolai to adjust around his cock. "Tell me when I can start moving" Fyodor said as Nikolai replied with a soft "i-im ready.. ~" then Fyodor started moving in and out slowly, Nikolai was blushing and sweating, as Fyodor then picked up the pace going faster "A-aahh~ F-Fedya~~.. " Nikolai moaned as Fyodor was blushing like hell and sweating, letting out soft whimpers and moans with each thrust, Fyodor then started going a lot faster and harder making Nikolai moan louder and louder, the room was filled with slaps sounds and moaning. After an hour of this Fyodor hit Nikolai's g-spot with a low moan making Nikolai's eyes roll back in his head and moan loudly "Aah!~ f-fuck..!~ r-right there~~!" Nikolai pleaded as Fyodor kept hitting Nikolais spot more and more times as Nikolais legs started to shake Fyodor could tell that Nikolai was close and so was him, "I-im close.. ~" Fyodor moaned as Nikolai couldn't even think straight from all the pleasure he was being given, Nikolai's mind was racing as Fyodor then released inside of him with a loud moan making Nikolai come all over his and Fyodor's stomach. They both were a blushing, sweating and moaning mess, then Fyodor pulled out of Nikolai with a loud wet sound. "T-that was amazing.. ~" Nikolai said with a weak smile on his face as Fyodor smirked "I'm glad you liked it~", Fyodor then pulled Nikolai on his lap and cuddled him close, "I love you so much, Kolya you mean the whole universe to me.. ~", with that Nikolai giggled and replied with " I love you too Fedya I'm so glad I met you~" Nikolai then leaned in and kissed Fyodor softly as he kissed back. "Let's go take a bath and clean this mess now, shall we?" Fyodor said with a smile as Nikolai nodded happily.
-------------------

🍥 HIIIII!! HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTERRRR >w<

Sorry if there are any grammar imperfections 😭