Cinema with bitches

HAIIII I DECIDED TO UPLOAD ONE CHAPTER PER MONTH ><

----------------------------------------------

It was morning, around 11 am and Nikolai, Fyodor and Sigma were on a walk together as they met one of fyodors old friends, Dazai. Fyodor and Sigma eyes widened. "Oh hi Dazai, long time no see huh?" Fyodor said with a friendly smile. "Oh no.... Not him again for God's sake." Sigma said, Dazai chuckled. "Cmon I'm not THAT bad am i?" Dazai said, "Remember that time you and me got stuck in an elevator and it was also YOU who caused it?" Sigma asked annoyed. Dazai laughed "oh yeah I remember!" he said. "Anyways us three were going to the cinema watching an horror movie, wanna come and bring your boyfriend too?" Fyodor asked. "Yeah sure why not! It sounds like a great idea and yes I'll bring Chuuya too!" Dazai said.
──♡ 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ♡──
"Fedyaaaaa!! Are you readyyy?" Nikolai asked impatiently. "Yes, my love I'm putting my shoes on and we can go" Fyodor said smiling. As they arrived to the cinema, Chuuya and Dazai were waiting for them at the entrance of the cinema. "Your asses finally showed up huh, we've been waiting for 15 minutes already!" Chuuya said with his usual attitude. "Woah Chibi, chill- Fyodor probably made out with Nikolai those 15 minutes" Dazai joked around. Fyodor and Nikolai were blushing as tomatoes. "H-Hey! That's a private thing!" Nikolai stuttered out. Sigma was standing there and sighing "Can we get in already?" Signa interrupted. "Oh yeah right, Fedya let's go!!" Nikolai said happily.

──♡ 𝑨𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 ♡──

"What genre of movie is this, Fedyaa?" Nikolai asked curiously. "Horror~" Fyodor said with a grin. "H- horror? O-oh well it's okay haha! I-i don't get scared easily-!" Nikolai said nervously.
They were now at a good point of the movie, Nikolai was nervous for what was about to come. Suddenly a jumpscare with a goresome scene came up and Nikolai squirmed in fear. A slight tear of fear came out from his eye as he hugged Fyodor tightly, sitting on his lap and covering his face with his chest. "I-i don't wanna watch anymore..!!" Nikolai said as he whined softly and held fyodors hand close to his chest. "Hah! Pussy!" Chuuya said with a slight laugh. "Chuuya!! That's mean!" Dazai said as he apologized as Fyodor stared sternly at Chuuya. "Chill lil bro I was joking" Chuuya said as he kept watching the movie. "It's okay my dear you can rest on me while we keep watching the movie okay?~" Fyodor said as his voice was full of love for his Nikolai. Nikolai blushed and nodded with a smile as he fell asleep against fyodors chest as Fyodor caressed his hair softly.

----------------------------------------------------

NEXT CHAPTER ON MARCH!!! <33333