the horror movie <3

🍥 HAIII SORRY IF I UPDATE SO LATE ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

But anyway enjoy the chapter<33

-----------------------------------------------

Fyodor kissed Nikolai again then said "Let's go home now, okay?", Nikolai nodded his head happily and followed Fyodor to his house. As they got home Fyodor invited Nikolai in. Fyodor then said "Wanna watch a movie?", Nikolai nodded his head, smiling warmly as Fyodor turned on the TV and put an horror movie. Nikolai sat on the couch next to Fyodor as the movie started. At first the movie wasn't that scary as a few minutes passed Nikolai started getting slightly scared by the movie, a jumpscare came on the screen and made Nikolai jump in fear as Fyodor wasn't scared at all, Nikolai hugged Fyodor tightly, burying his head in Fyodor's chest. Fyodor then paused the movie and pulled Nikolai on his lap giggling softly "don't worry, the monster won't harm you, it isn't real Kolya, okay?" Fyodor said in a comforting tone, Nikolai then calmed down as Fyodor kissed him. Nikolai closed his eyes and kissed back, Fyodor then deepened the kiss, biting Nikolais bottom lip asking for consent as Nikolai gave it and opened his mouth slightly, giving access to Fyodor to slide his tongue in Nikolai's mouth. As Fyodor slide his tongue in Nikolai's mouth he started licking the inside of his mouth making Nikolai moan softly, their tongues then started dancing together as Fyodor pulled Nikolai closer, a bit of drool started coming out of Nikolai's mouth, Fyodor then pulled away from the kiss, a string of saliva connecting their tongues, they were both panting and gasping for air, especially Nikolai. Fyodor then started licking the drool that came out of Nikolai's mouth as he then unbuttoned Nikolai's shirt and started kissing his neck.

-----------------------------------

🌺 HAIIIII, HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTERRRR ♡ ∘ ˙ ˚ • ᰔᩚ

NEXT IS GONNA BE SMUT :3  ♡ᰔᩚ