Fyolai at the beach pt 2 :3

──♡  𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈  ♡──

Nikolai put his boxers on and a white shirt while Fyodor was bare chest and only had his boxers and flip flops on. "Alright are you ready?" Fyodor asked as Nikolai nodded happily and got in the car with Fyodor. Fyodor then turned on the car and started driving towards the beach.

──♡  𝑨𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒅  ♡──

Fyodor got out of the car and opened the car door for his lover to get out. "Does this beach remind you of anything?" Fyodor asked with a smile as Nikolai's eyes widened, that was the same beach where they were when they got together. "Yesss!!!" Nikolai said with a smile and hugged Fyodor. "I love youuu!!" Nikolai said as he then ran under their umbrella and put the bags down there. Fyodor smiled and then pulled nikolais shirt off and helped him put the suncream on his back. "Fedya let's goo!!" Nikolai said happily as he then grabbed Fyodor by the hand and ran towards the sea. Nikolai then started splashing water onto Fyodor while laughing as Fyodor laughed as well.

──♡ 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 ♡──

As the sun was setting, Fyodor guided Nikolai towards a small coast and kissed him just like the first time. Nikolai then returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around fyodors neck and Fyodor held Nikolai closer by the waist and slid his tongue into nikolais mouth, exploring every spot in his mouth, making him moan softly and hold into Fyodor tighter. After a few minutes they broke the kiss and looked at each other with love filled eyes. "I love you, kolya~" Fyodor said with a smile as Nikolai replied "I love you too fedya!~" Nikolai smiled and kissed fyodors cheek. "We should go back home, it's late" fyodors said as he picked Nikolai up, leading him out of the water and under their umbrella. Fyodor then dried himself and Nikolai up and got dresses. "I'm ready!" Nikolai said happily as they got I'm the car and drove back home.

──♡ 𝑨𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 ♡──

Nikolai put their things back in their place and emptied the bags. "Let's go take a shower now, shall we?" Fyodor asked with a smile as he leaded Nikolai to the bathroom and turned the water on. Nikolai and Fyodor then got undressed and stepped in the shower together. As the water poured over them, Fyodor unlaced nikolais braid and put some soap on his hair an started washing him gently and carefully. After he finished washing him up, Fyodor poured water over Nikolai again and started washing himself too. They both then got out of the shower, Fyodor wrapped a towel around them and dried themselves up. "Can I wear your hoodie? I don't feel like wearing my sleepwear" Nikolai said with pleading eyes as Fyodor couldn't resist and chuckled "Alright you can have it, my love~" Fyodor said with a big smile as he put his hoodie on Nikolai and got in his sleepwear. Fyodor picked his lover up leading him to the bedroom, the only lights in the room were the ones of the lamps on their drawers. Nikolai got under the covers as Fyodor lied on the bed and started reading a book, while caressing nikolais hair softly. "Hey cutie, since Christmas is coming tomorrow we're gonna put around the house decorations okay?" Fyodor said with a smile as Nikolai looked excited "YESS!!" Nikolai hugged Fyodor and kissed him happily. As a few minutes passed Fyodor finished reading the book and put it on his drawer and got under the covers with Nikolai holding him close "Goodnight, kolya~" Fyodor whispered softly kissing nikolais head, "Goodnight Fedya!" Nikolai replied happily before snuggling into fyodors chest as they both drifted to sleep.