hanging out :3

SORRY FOR MAKING Y'ALL WAITING BUT I DECIDED I'LL PUBLISH A CHAPTER PER MONTH SINCE I AM BUSY WITH SCHOOL 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fyodor and Nikolai were now lying on the bed next to each other. Nikolai had his head rested against Fyodor's chest as their cuddling time was interrupted by Sigma bursting in the room again. "FYODOR I TOLD YOU TO TAKE THE RAT OUT OF THE TOILET NOW WHY IS IT ON MY BED?!" Sigma yelled as Fyodor laughed, "Okay okay sorry i'll take Daisy with me" Fyodor said as Sigma raised an eyebrow, "Daisy? Who's Daisy?" Sigma asked confusedly. "Oh Daisy is the name me and Kolya chose for the rat" Fyodor said with a smile as he turned to Nikolai. "Mhm! I gave Fyodor some ideas and he chose the name! It's cute isn't it?" Nikolai said as he ran to hug Fyodor as Sigma rolled his eyes "uhh- yeah it's cute i guess?" Sigma said. Fyodor then got in Sigmas room and picked Daisy up giving her to Nikolai who was next to him. "wanna go get an ice cream??" Nikolai asked as he turned to Fyodor and Sigma. "Well, i mean why not" Sigma said smiling. "Well then go get ready" Fyodor said to nikolai and sigma as nikolai nodded his head and went grabbing clothes from the closet then head to the bathroom. A few minutes later the three of them were ready as Fyodor grabbed nikolais hand with a smile, holding him close as the trio then went out and headed to the ice cream shop. 

───♡ 𝓐𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓹 ♡ ───

"Here we are" Fyodor said with a smile as he kept holding Nikolai close as Sigma went seeing which flavors they had. "Which flavor do you want my love?" Fyodor asked. "Chocolate!!" Nikolai exclaimed with his adorable big smile. "what about you Sigma?" Fyodor asked, "I want a vanilla flavoured one" Sigma replied with a light smile. after a few minutes their ice creams arrived as fyodor handed nikolai his ice cream and sigma his as they walked out of the ice cream shop. Fyodor started eating his ice cream as he held Nikolais hand as Sigma was quietly eating his ice cream while looking at them. Fyodor then finished his ice cream and noticed that Nikolai had a bit of his ice cream on his face, fyodor then leaned down and licked the ice cream off of nikolai's face making him flush red in embarassment. "t-thanks" Nikolai stuttered out as he finished his ice cream. "you know, you two are a cute couple even if sometimes you may be quite the....surprise" Sigma said with a smile as Fyodor chuckled "well i'll take that as a compliment" Fyodor said as he hugged Nikolai as the trio then started heading home. "it's been quite a wonderful day today" Nikolai said as he hugged Fyodor as Sigma closed the door and stretched himself. "i agree" Sigma said, at first he thought they were weird and annoying but as he got to know them more he realized they were actually sweet and sometimes may be weird yes. but one thing was sure, he found his real home, the one he had been searching for years.

---------------------------------------------------

NEXT CHAPTER ON FEBRUARY!!! ><