🎁CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS >:333🌲

*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙☃️˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥ CHRISTMAS IS COMINGGGGGG!! FYOLAIS FIRST CHRISTMAS TOGETHER!! ><

----------------------------------------------------

──♡ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ♡──

Fyodor woke up to find a sleeping Nikolai next to him sleeping peacefully in his arms. Fyodor looked down at Nikolai and chuckled as he got up slowly trying to not wake Nikolai up and went downstairs to make breakfast for him and Nikolai. Since Christmas is close Fyodor decided to make Nikolai a Christmas themed breakfast and then grabbed the ingredients and started making breakfast.

──♡𝑨𝒔 𝑭𝒚𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 ♡──

Nikolai slowly woke up and yawned, stretching himself slightly and rubbing his eyes as Fyodor came in the room with a plate in his hands. "good morning little sunshine~" Fyodor said softly with a smile on his face "I made you breakfast, today we're gonna put the decorations around the house as I told you!" Fyodor said happily, placing the plate with the breakfast on the bed as Nikolai smiled happily and hugged fyodor "yay!!! I'm so excited!" Nikolai said with a big smile on his face as he and Fyodor started eating the breakfast with Nikolai on fyodors lap. "Do you like it?" Fyodor asked softly, "Yep! I love it! Thanks sweetie!" Nikolai said happily as he kept eating his breakfast.

──♡𝑨𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 ♡──

"Mmmmm, I'm fulllll!", Nikolai said as Fyodor chuckled softly. " Go get dressed in something cozy while I wash the plate and make the bed okay?" Fyodor said with his soft smile as Nikolai nodded and grabbed clothes from the drawer and went to the bathroom changing. Fyodor then placed the plate on the drawer and started making the bed then grabbed the plate and went downstairs placing it in the sink. Fyodor then got dressed in a warm shirt and baggy pants and went grabbing the Christmas decorations such as colored lights, stars to hang out around the house, and the best part a Christmas tree. As Nikolai got out of the bathroom he ran up to Fyodor and hugged him, kissing him on the cheek. "Let's startttt!!" Nikolai said excitedly as Fyodor giggled and nodded. Nikolai then started putting the lights around the house as Fyodor hung the light stars out of the house. Nikolai then grabbed a christmas carpet and put it outside the house as he also handed Fyodor the other lights. A few hours later Nikolai and Fyodor finished putting the decorations in the house as Nikolai called Fyodor "Fedyaa! I need help with the tree!" Nikolai yelled as he tried opening the tree but failed as Fyodor started helping Nikolai with it. As they finished putting lights and decorations on the tree too Fyodor picked Nikolai up on his shoulders and made him put the star at the top. "Yay!!" Nikolai said as he hugged Fyodor and kissed him. "I can't wait for Christmas! I'm so excited!" Nikolai said with a big smile on his face as Fyodor laughed softly "I'm excited too! It's our first Christmas together my love and I already know what to give you as a gift~!" Fyodor said happily as Nikolai smirked "oh??~ well I also know what to give you as a gift!~" Nikolai said happily and kissed Fyodor wrapping his arms around his neck as Fyodor kissed him back with a smirk. "I love youu~~" Nikolai said, his eyes were full of love for Fyodor as Fyodor chuckled looking at Nikolai with the same amount of love "I love you tooo~~" Fyodor replied, as they both were chuckling softly and hugging each other tightly.