[☆] Disturbance

◇chapter 16◇

chapter 16◇

The opening sound of the door was heard by Siddharth, he turned his head in that direction and found the washroom door opening. Aahna came out of the bathroom while wearing siddharth's white shirt...(hint- just a white shirt). That reached till half of her thighs. Siddharth gulped hard after seeing the view in front of him.
"So sir i was sayin..... the person with whom he was taking on a phone said but without letting him complete he hung up the call harshly without diverting his gaze.

She took her steps towards him but he unknowingly took his steps back. Soon the proximity between them was less than an inch. Aahna poked her finger in his chest and he sat on the couch behind him. She leaned a little and trailed her finger over her face while he just closed his eyes. He was trying his best to control himself, only he knew how hard he was.

She went towards his ears and whispered
"I am borrowing your shirt". And that's it he pulled her on his lap, but her eyes were widened when his hard core touched her inner thighs sending a sensation directly to the core. This time she gulped hardly. He pulled a few strands away from her face, trailed his fingers over her face and said.
" 'Jaan' You like playing around with me right, but you don't know how hard you are making it for me". In a husky voice, he slowly started to decrease the gap between their face and go towards her lips while she closed her eyes and he did the same, just when their lips were about to meet a loud banging sound was heard on the door that made them come out from their world.
"Bhai bhabhi how long are you guys gonna take.. we are hungry and come out fast". Vihaan and vivaan shouted from the other side of the door.

Aahna got up from his lap and ran in the washroom and the washroom door was closed with a loud bang. He just left a chuckle thinking how bold she was just a moment ago and now just she her, but again he was brought back to reality with a loud bang on the door.

He opened the door harshly and said
"Tum dono ka darwaza todne ka irada hai kya".

They both just nodded no and took him with them for dinner..while he said that aahna will come in a few minutes.

On the other hand

Aahna closed the door fastly and she released the breath she was holding for so long.
"What the hell were you doing, Aahna". She said to herself and closed her eyes and she remembered his touch, the only touch which didn't make her feel uncomfortable unlike someone. As his thought came across her mind her breathing got heavier. She went out of the washroom and searched for her anxiety pills as she found them in her bag, she immediately gulped the pills and found herself getting relaxed. She closed her eyes and put her hands on her chest and said.
"Siddharth will never do something wrong to me..never i don't know why but I trust him more than me".