[☆] Her jealousy

☆chapter 11☆

chapter 11☆

Another day begin in everyone's life. Some started it with a cup of coffee while some started with struggles like Aahna.

Here she was struggling while wearing her clothes due to the plaster in her hand. More specifically she was struggling while hooking her bra. Yesterday khushi helped her but today without thinking anything she just rushed into the bathroom to get fresh, and now she is regretting it.

Being tired with it, she called siddharth
"Siddharth....siddharth......

Siddharth who was sleeping peacefully as it was sunday, but he woke up due to her yelling. He first checked his other side of the bed, finding it empty he got up from the bed worriedly and yelled
"Aahna where are you ,are you okay".

"Yeahh I am, relax". She replied from the bathroom hearing to which he felt relaxed.

"Siddharth can you go and call either khushi or maa, i need help with my clothing". She said

"Yeahhh sure". He said while yawning.

He headed downstairs and went towards khushi's room, only to find it empty and then he went towards his mother who was busy in the kitchen.

"Maa where is khushi" he asked

"She went to office with kabir as they had a important meeting".
Vineta answered

"Ohhh, okay by the way Aahna is calling you as she need help with her clothings".

"Beta, right now i am really very busy, can't you just help her out?

"Maa how can I?"

"What do you mean, Siddharth she is your wife, you have to help her, now go and help her out".

"Huhhh, maa why don't you understand...wait where is chachi?".

"She went out with your chachu to buy something".

Siddharth just got disappointed as every lady in the house was not helping him but he thought to ask his dadi. He directly went towrds her but got to know that she was doing the pooja and can't help him right now.

Siddharth who was getting disappointed by every answers was now heading towards his room,while thinking that what he will reply to her.

On the other hand Aahna who was waiting for their aarival was cursing him for taking so time in calling them as she was standing in an unhooked bra.

And at that moment a knock was heard on the bathroom door. Thinking that it would be either khushi or vineta she opened the door but was shocked after seeing the person infornt of her.

Siddharth was standing with his eyes widened and jaws dropped as he saw aahna standing in front of him with an unhooked bra and panty.

He gulped hardly after seeing the sight in front of him which was making him hard.
"She is soo hot". Murmured siddharth.
Which was unheard by Aahna, and she quickly closed the door after coming back to her senses.