[☆] wedding/first night.

◇Chapter 4◇

Chapter 4

As aahan walked down the aisle she only felt like she is being used, one thing she hates the most. While walking down the aisle everyone was admiring her but she was hating herself to wear this lehenga as it was made for suhana the jewellery, the decorations, the mandap every thing present over here was for suhana. She always have dreamt about how her love of life will be looking at her standing at the altar for her in wedding outfit.she will never forgive suhana and her family for this .

As aahana reached mandap Siddharth stood up and forwarded his hand for aahna. Not wanting to create any scene she held his hand they both sat in mandap and the rituals started.

Aahna was a bit old schooled for her marriage is a sacred bond and not a deal like Siddharth believed.

"Kanya ke gale Mai mangalSutra bandhe"
Pandit ji said and aahan body stiffened as for mangalsutra is not just a thread it's a 'sacred bond ' that bond two lives together for the rest of the life. Pandit ji again spoke " Kanya ke mang mai sindoor bhare " again sindoor is no joke for her she has seen married woman being possessive about their Sindoor and mangalsutra.

She felt two arms around her neck and it was of Siddharth as he was making her wear mangalsutra and then he fills her hair partition with sindoor . After sometime the rituals ended and they are now husband and wife.

Aahan looked at Siddharth with her tear filled eyes and thought "i will make sure to make your life a living hell ,you will regret marrying me Mr.singhania" and here Siddharth looked at aahna and promised himself to always keep her happy. They both were adamant on changing each other's lives one for good and one for worse.

《《《》》》

Now it was time for her bidaai everyone in her family came to bid her bye. Everyone expected aahna to cry but she never does the expected , she didn't even shed a tear as she has not cried in front of anyone in years even her parents as not seen her cry since teenage years.

For her crying in front of people is weakness it shows your vulnerable side to everyone which she does not want .

Aahana's mother was crying and her aunt was consoling her , Abhishek came forward and hugged aahna tightly as he feel guilty because he cannot support her sister in this marriage even Abhishek started sobbing but aahna showed no intentions of crying she was standing there looking them straight in the eyes.
Aahna hugged Abhishek back. After breaking their hug Abhishek said to siddharth "meri bhen ka khayal rakhna she is fragile and broken a few times. "

After Abhishek her uncle came to meet her she was attached by her uncle the most. While hugging shrikant whisper in her ear "I'm sorry beta take care of yourself." And then her father came even he hugged her and murmured how important the deal with singhania is hearing him a sarcastic smile played on her lips .