[☆] Bride exchange

◇ Chapter 3 ◇

Chapter 3

"I will not get married to anyone right now, I will not". Said Aahna while trying her best to control the anger which was rising in her.

"Baccha try to understand, it's really very important for siddharth to get married, we can't cancel it off, and if we did what reason are we gonna give to media". Vineta said while trying her best to make her understand.

"I can't, i have my own dreams to fulfill and about media than they just know that he is getting married, they don't know who is she or from where is she so whatever we do inside the mandap doesn't matter to them and whether he gets married to someone or not." Aahna said while trying to justify herself.

"Ok but at that time the matter is not about the media but it is about the relatives what are we gonna tell them even if it's from your side or mine". Said vineta.

"I don't give a fuck about those so called relatives" Aahna said which made Rajesh piss off. He was watching all of this scenario silently but not until when Aahna said those words. He broke his silence and said.

"Aahna mind your Language and now you are going to marry him and that's my last decision everyone start preparing for the wedding and Navvya take care of shyla properly." Rajesh said while making everyone gasp at his words, they are like written from a stone once he said something it has to be done.
Abhishek who was about to defend her sister stayed quiet after hearing his father's words.

"Aahna i want to talk to you" siddharth said while coming a little close to her.

"And i don't want to just get of......she was saying but he didn't let her complete the sentence and dragged her swiftly to his room.

As soon as they entered in the room, he closed the door which was behind him and looked straight in her eyes which were widened in shock, which held so many question and that would be answered by Siddhart.

"Do you love your bussiness?" Siddhart asked all of a sudden that made her to raise her brows.

"Huhhhhh.... she said not understanding the motivate behind his this question.

"Aahna see, i will not beat around the bush.... ok... i will come straight to the point... first thing Suhana and I were not supposed to get married out of love but instead we were to get married because of the important project that i have been working on with your dad and uncle.
Second.. the company of which I am the ceo is not mine right now...My grandfather had written in his will that i will get this company on my name afer the 1 year of my marriage and before i turn 28.... so i have to get married before that and i was also looking for a good girl to get myself married with and that's when The Malhotra's company and The sighaniya's company started to work on a project together and your dad send me suhana's proposal which i accepted but signed a contract with her that after i will get this company on my name i will divorce her if till than i will not be in love with her...... he was trying to explain her calmly while she was getting more impatient as the time passed.....