[☆] Double trouble

Before we get into the chapter, I really want to tell you guys that plz don't leave without voting.....

My motivation for writing is going away by the passing time.

I won't be leaving this story...but still guys......you guys are not voting or commenting on the chapter's...why?

Don't be afraid guys....i won't be giving your ID's or something to others.....or going to eat you up.....

I just want you guys to vote....plz....as we haven't even completed 100 votes yet......so let's complete it....

Let's get into the chapter....

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

chapter 14

A peaceful Sunday morning was been spend by Aroora's and Sighaniya's that is Aahna and siddharth. All the ladies except Aahna and khushi were in the living room and were chit chatting while waiting for their husbands and vineta was also waiting for her sons to come so that they all can have their breakfast together. Today everyone is going to spend their Sunday with the family members. Siddharth at start protested but agreed later when Aahna ordered him to do so.

Right now kabir and khushi were in his room, discussing about their project and siddharth and Aahna were in their room.

Soon the husband's of the ladies arrived in the living room and took their seats beside their respective partners.

Prashant felt the uneasiness and dull look on his wife face and asked her about the reason behind it and she said that she is missing her children as it's been so long since she had last saw them.

Prashant too agreed with his wife and everyone thought to change the topic as they didn't wanted to kajal became more upset. Vineta was about to say something when they heard a unsion voice that shouted
"Maaaaaaaa........"kajal being clearly aware of the owners voice, turned her head towards the entrance in the direction of the voice and their she saw her sons standing at the entrance in thier casual wear.

There were standing the youngest heir of the Arora's family vihaan aroora and vivaan aroora twins of kajal and prashant.

Kajal ran towards them and they pulled her in a big hug. Kajal showered them with kisses and Prashant came and hugged them tightly. They went towards other and started to take their blessings.