We'd run this ship together, just you wait and see...

We'll be royalty [x4]

So would you cover me,
If I gotta take out any enemy, yeah,
Cause it might get ugly,
Planning things that you don't wanna see

You're 'bout to party with stars, fancy cars,
Girl don't quit on me now,
If I've gotta rob or steal, no big deal
This is how we're going out

I got a slight bit louder, but not loud enough for the boys to hear.

If I had the money, let me tell you how it'd be,
I'd take over the country, everyone would bow to me,
Sit up in my palace, and baby you would be my queen,

We'd run this ship together, just you wait and see...

We'll be royalty,
And I'll be the king baby,
We'll be sitting on a throne,
We'll be sitting on a throne, you and me, all alone,
Ain't no stopping us now

We'll be royalty,
So who d'you trust, girl its ride or die,
We'll be royalty
So pack your stuff, lets take this to the sky,
We'll be royalty,

So who d'you trust, girl its ride or die,
We'll be royalty

I heard clapping from all around. I didn't think they would hear me. I guess that is what I get for wearing headphones.

"Wow."

"Amazing."

"Bravo."

"Even better than Ariana Grande."

I felt flattered, yet still shy, knowing nobody has ever heard my voice, not even my parents, due to my horrible anxiety and stage fright. My nerves began to feel uneasy, knowing that they heard me.

"I-I didn't mean for you guys t-to hear that. I have never sang i-in front of anybody before." I said stuttering over my words, being very nervous.

The guys looked at me in amazement. Simon told me "We are more than glad to be your first audience. You have an amazing voice, why would you keep that hidden away?"

I moved a piece of hair out of my face and behind my ear, and my hand shaking slightly. "I always had t-terrible anxiety and I could never get on a stage, or present m-myself without having ah-a panic attack."

I felt arms wrap around behind me, seeing Simon's hand on my shoulder. He looked startled, noticing my shaking and stuttering.
He whispered in my ear. "Don't worry. I think you are amazing. And if you don't want people hearing you, then you don't have too." He rubbed a part of my arm that was hurt, trying to comfort me, and he was doing very well.

I felt my nerves calm down as soon as I found his navy blue eyes, making it seem like they were just the cure to my happiness by looking into them.

I felt the car come to a stop, breaking eye contact with Simon, even though I didn't want to.

Everyone got out the car, as a massive house stood in front of me. I stopped, making me take it all in, looking like a house from a fairy tale.

"Woah." Were the words that managed to escape my mouth.

Josh and Vikk lead me into the house, and I still was shocked. This house never ended.
"House tour?" Said Josh, sticking his arm out for me to link with.

I nodded slowly, looking at the amount of space around me.

It took a while to get to every place in the house, room after room, the several hallways that led to many places in which I knew I would get lost in for the first week.

We finally made it to my room. It was very plain, with only a bed, nightstand, and a dresser. I stepped in, already planning where my stuff would go. The posters, my desk for my computer, and all of my random junk I had that I always needed.

Josh just laughed at the door frame, as I ran back and forth, saying where my stuff would go. I looked back and suddenly gave him a hug. He was a bit startled, but hugged back after a second.

Pulling my self away, Josh gave me a confused look. "What was that for?"

"You have done so much for me, even seeing me like I was and am. It is just a bit overwhelming, and I wanted to thank you for doing this for me, when it wasn't that nessacary. I mean, you barely even know me, and you have given me so much." I told him.

"Well, we knew you deserve it and we wanted to keep you safe. Also, we know you well enough to know you will good for us, and fit right in." He said looking down on me, making me grin.

We went down the stairs to see Simon and Vikk chilling in the kitchen waiting for us, as if they were planning something.

"Hey guys!" Vikk said, laughing a bit.

"Hello?" I said, feeling nervous of what was going to happen next.

JJ suddenly appeared out of nowhere with pans filled with whipped cream, and smashed it against our faces and ran.

Getting the pan off my face took less then a second, but had plenty of cream left in it. I quickly grabbed the pan, looked for JJ and noticed he was long gone.

Without hesitation, I looked at Vikk and Simon still sitting there, laughing away. I then smashed the pan of whipped cream against Simon's face. Josh did the same to Vikk.

"ALLOW IT." Simon shouted, still laughing.

I heard Vikk stay quiet until he pulled it off his face. "Today is not a good day." We all began laughing for a good minute.

We cleaned off, and decided not to go after JJ for now, but another time. Sitting down in the living room with them made me feel like these guys were like family, and this was gonna be fun living with them all.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷Yeah! It seems longer because of the song, but still took a while to write. As you guys know, in the US, independence day is this weekend and I am going to be spending it with family, meaning I might not update as often during this time. I will try my best to update daily, but I cannot promise anything for the weekend. Don't hate me plz.

But ayee. Leave some feedback for me and see ya!

-TheBaconist