Chapter 5 : I lost her

Start from the beginning

Dhruv's pov

My sleep wasn't completed. That too because of that girl. Whole night I kept thinking who was she ?
I had forgotten about rajvanshi a long ago...
News has already started spreading. It will soon close when they'll get to know that Dhruv khanna murdered him. Police will stop the investigation and Rajvanshi will be long forgotten...

But what disturbed me is that girl. I thought after a good night sleep I'll forget about her but no..a big no..i couldn't.

I removed the blanket from me and saw the bulge on my pants.
I heavily sighed.
I dreamed about that girl today morning. And the result is this. I need to take a cold shower now.
I went inside the bathroom and did my work.

After completing my bathing session , I went downstairs. Ashok handed me the file that hold all the properties of rajvanshi.
I asked him to donate them in the near by ashram.
I had my breakfast but i wasn't enjoying it. I looked lost and that surprised my people.
The staffs and my men , infact Ashok also felt something.
Maybe thinking why isn't this devil shouting ?
Who will tell them that it's because of that girl ?

"Sir , is something wrong ? You look disturbed?”

Wait a min... I can search for that girl. Maybe ask her for one night stand. Then I'll forget about her. Yeah ? This is a good idea.
I should do this.

I ignored Ashok's first question and order him - "I met a girl last night. I want to find her. Bring that girl to me”.

Hearing about a girl for the first time , I saw a small smile on Ashok's face. Why ?

Ok sir.... I'll find and bring her to you. Can you tell me her name ?”

"I don't know.”

"Her address ?”

"I don't know.”

"Ok her face ?”

"I don't clearly remember it. I do but .....it won't be enough” I shrugged casually and looked at Ashok with hopes.

"Oh....then how do you expect me to find her sir ? You don't know anything about her ? How will I search her ?” he looked irritated.

"Search the whole village” I answered casually

"Sir ?”

"SEARCH THE WHOLE VILLAGE.”

I ordered and wiped my mouth and went upstairs to talk with my sister. I just need that girl anyhow. I know she won't resist me.

...................................

Pankhuri's pov

I'm very scared. With whom should I share this ?
If i tell baba and Neil they won't let me out of the house again.

But I'm not sure as well if that man has actually killed pushpak rajvanshi. But chacha said na he was found near the ghat. And i was near the same Ghat last night.
I sitting near the temple and kept biting my nails in fear and nervousness.

What if that murderer thinks I'm the witness and will also kill me ?

I frowned and joined my hands.

"Ganga Maiya....meri raksha karein... I didn't mean to interrupt the murder session. I was just helping. Maybe that murderer will understand.
Cause i gave him the umbrella so that he won't get wet.”

But you called him daaku ?

"Ohhhhh nooooo” I cried. I don't want to die this soon. I should tell somebody. Police !! . Should I go to police station and complain about..