Part 35

Next Morning
~~~Y/N side~~~
                 *I wake up early morning, have morning routine, ready to go company. As well as Frida and Renee also ready to go in formal outfit. Come out the room, lock the door, give key to the Receipt.Yi, come outside the P.G Building.

While walking in path

Frida:-Do you know the way ?

Y/N:-Yes of course

*Me,Frida and Renee walking together.
—————————————————
~~~Zhibin side~~~
*Wake up early, done morning routine, get ready to go company, wore a coat,done breakfast. Come outside the mansion, come near car, sitted inside the car steering wheel, started driving.

*Half min. almost reach the company. See 3 familiar one walking, push the horn button, they look back.

Zhibin:-(eyes widened in surprise)

*Meanwhile Me,Frida and Renee walking, hear horn of car behind, look back, see the black colour car can't see the face of the driver, becoz it's looks so black from outside. The car went ahead of us. We reach the company.

*See a guy come outside the car, fix his coat button. He looked at us. Me,Frida and Renee surprise to see him. He gave the car key to the security to park the car. He come near us.

Zhibin:-(saw me) Hii 😊

Y/N:-(sudden surprise to see him coat) H-hi 🥰

Zhibin:-Hello Frida and Renee 👋🏻

F,R:-Hello

Y/N:-So it was you to horn the car at us.

Zhibin:-Yes, so you 3 come by walking at company.

Y,F,R:-Yes

Y/N:-We know the way now.

Zhibin:-I see let's get going inside.

*Me,Frida and Renee follow Zhibin, Receipt. Member say "Good morning " to Zhibin, while said back "good morning". Zhibin stop walking look at us.

Zhibin:-Here you need Id card to enter. Without Id card you can't enter inside.

Y/N:-But we don't get Id card here.

F,R:-Yes

Zhibin:-Don't worry I will help with this.

*Zhibin put Id card to scan. Renee get inside then Frida, at last me get inside, Zhibin came behind me.

*Walk near elevator, push the elevator button, elevator door open. Get inside, Zhibin & me stand together, Frida & Renee stand together.

In elevator 🛗

Y/N:-(in mind: His perfume smell is so good, idk what perfume he is applying.)

Zhibin:-(in mind: Damn, her perfume smell is so sweet it smells like a rose, saw her wrist wore a digital watch & bracelet. But the bracelet is so pretty.)

*Elevator come at 10th floor. We come outside the elevator follow Zhibin.

*Follow the walk with Zhibin all workers eyes on us. Some girls are look jealous to see us. Saw Kang Baochuan and Hughu. They already come early to the company.

Kang:-Helloooo

Zhibin:-Heya 👋🏻

Baochuan:-Are you both come together ?
(Y/N & Zhibin say together)

Y,Z:-No...
*Me & Zhibin look at eachother.

Y,Z:-We come...
*Again me & Zhibin look at eachother.

Zhibin:-You say 🙂

Y/N:-No you tell 😌

Zhibin:-You tell ladies first 😗

Y/N:-No you tell your senior here 🙂

*Zhibin and me kept talking "You say". Kang Baochuan Hughu Frida and Renee look at us one by one 😟. Baochuan interupt.

Baochuan:-Ok you both stop 🤫

*Me & Zhibin stop talking look at Baochuan.

Baochuan:-one by one day 😐

Zhibin:-Ohk I'm going to tell (to me) do you agree 🙂

Y/N:-Yes I'm agree 👍🏻

Zhibin:-Ok 1st I came by car and saw Y/N, Frida and Renee walking, we reach together unexpected. I help them to come inside with I'd scan that's why 🙃

Baochuan:-Ohh

*Sudden hear coughing voice, look at back. See Mr.Xu standing behind us.

Mr.Xu:-What's going on here ? 🤔

Zhibin:-Nothing sir 😕

Y,F,R:-Good Morning Mr.Xu 😌

Mr.Xu:-(look at us) Good Morning. Did you both find the desk ?

Y,F,R:-No sir

Mr.Xu:-(too Zhibin) Whose path were you waiting for ? 🤨

Zhibin:-No one , I was taking this girls to see the desk 😕

Mr.Xu:-Ok get going

Zhibin:-Yes

*Y,F,R follow Zhibin, We reach our desk, it's 3 desk with P.C 🖥️.

Zhibin:-Here your desk.

Renee:-Ok I will take this left one.

Frida:-I will take middle one, near window view.

Y/N:-I'm last one so I will take right one

Zhibin:-(to me) Woah your desk is beside my cabin 😏

Y/N:-What, really? So you have your own cabin ?😳

Zhibin:-Yes

*We 3 shock to listen, settled our desk, sitted in the office chair. Zhibin go to his cabin. His cabin is transparent glasses cover with panel blinds curtain, can open whenever he want.

(A/N:- Now the love story of Zhibin and Y/N will begin ❤️. Thank you for reading this part. If any mistakes or spell words let me know.)