Chapter 11 Stonks

(here are the fonts used to differentiate and to help readers understand)

Thought or think

[digital or robot or digital communication voice]

{telepathy}

Big or loud echoing voice

"So why do we need some new clothes?" Lumine inquired with a curious expression, her eyes scanning their current outfits.

"Because your outfits are too flashy," Dave stated as he briskly exited his trendy cafe shop, the bell jingling behind him.

Aether and Lumine, the inseparable twins with contrasting styles, exchanged knowing glances and obediently trailed after Dave.

"Is it that flashy?" Aether pondered aloud, glancing down at his attire with a tinge of uncertainty.

"Yep, don't worry, I got some money. While we are going out, I'll tell you all some common knowledge," Dave reassured them, a mischievous glint in his eye. Gesturing subtly for them to follow, he led the way towards the bustling clothing shop, eager to impart his wisdom on fashion.

As Dave kindly directs the twins towards a bustling clothing shop, a buzz of excitement ripples through the customers present. Witnessing the striking beauty of the twins, many heads turn in their direction. The girls, caught off guard by the attention, can't help but gasp and feel their cheeks flush with a mix of surprise and flattery. Both Aether and Lumine exude a rare kind of attractiveness that captivates onlookers; it's as if they possess the charisma and allure of professional supermodels despite their young age. Even though they are teenagers, there's an undeniable aura of sophistication about them, drawing admiration from both young and older admirers alike.

Of course, Dave notices people looking in their direction as he then sighs and mumbles, "Damn charisma."

"Oya Orion is that you?" the shop owner of the clothing shop said when she sighted Dave calling out, recognizing his familiar face.

"Yup, I'm here to get some clothes for these two kids," said Dave, his voice resonating with a touch of amusement.

"But we are not kids-" Lumine attempted to interject, only to be silenced by a gentle hush from Dave, who placed a finger on her lips.

"Oh, sure. Who are... Oh!" the shop owner's eyes widened in awe as she took in the sight of the two strikingly beautiful twins.

"Oh my... Sir, I never would have guessed you to be a father of two such stunning kids," she exclaimed, genuinely surprised.

"... yeah... they're mine," Dave replied casually, subtly allowing the misconception to linger that the twins were related to Aether and Lumine.

"Got any?" Dave inquired as he eyed the array of garments in the shop.

"Oh, sure! Come here, you two," the shop owner beckoned excitedly, leading the twins to a changing room filled with an assortment of clothing options.

For the next 30 minutes, the twins indulged in trying on various outfits, their appearances transforming with each change as the shop owner beamed with satisfaction, enjoying every moment of their impromptu fashion show.

Having awaited patiently, Dave finally saw the twins emerge, both adorned in matching jackets - one in sleek black for Aether and the other in pristine white for Lumine. The jackets featured intricate yellow designs, complementing their ensemble comprising stylish jeans and elegantly designed gloves.

"So, what do you think?" the shop owner inquired, eager for Dave's verdict.

"I'll take it," Dave declared with a nod, reaching for his lien to settle the bill, gratified with the final selections for Aether and Lumine.