The Switch

As soon as I was let out of class I ran down the hall to his room. I looked in to see him at his desk writing, I checked the corridor before going in and locking the door behind me. 

"Put your pen down." I said.

"Y/N?" He questioned "Is everything okay, darling?" 

"Put the pen down and put your hands on the desk" I commanded. 

"Okay" He said.

He did as I asked and I walked over to the desk, undoing my tie as I walked. 

"Y/N what are you doing?" He asked. 

"Don't talk" I said. 

He nodded his head. 

As I reached the desk I grabbed his hands and began to tie them up with my tie, I tied them just enough for him to not be able to get out of it. 

"Is this okay?" I asked

"Yes" He said sounding needy

 I began to strip off my skirt and underwear. I unbuttoned my shirt and stood over him. 

"Y/N, I..." He started

"Shut up." I commanded. 

I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his trousers and boxers to reveal his dick. I started wanking him off and he quickly got hard. I stood up again and climbed on top of him lowering myself onto him. I put my hand around his neck and choked him, he started to moan through his closed lips. 

"Shhh, good boy." I cooed

I started to unbutton his shirt and I scratched down his back as I fucked him, causing him to whimper in pleasure. I moved my head down to his collarbone and began to mark him along his shoulders. 

"I'm going to cum, Y/N" He whimpered

I slowed down and got off of his lap

"What was that, Y/N?" He asked. 

"Punishment." I replied. 

I started walking towards the door before he stopped me. 

"Darling, you need to untie me so I can get dressed." He said. 

"Oh shit, yeah." I said. 

I walked back over to him and buttoned his shirt back up and pulled up his trousers. 

"The whole tie situation, you can sort out." I winked and made my way over to the door. 

"You're so done for" He said. 

"I'm not the one tied up" I said, unlocking the door. 

"Please untie me" He pleaded. 

"Nope" I replied, and left the classroom. 

"Fuck." I heard him say before walking down the corridor. 

I got about 5 minutes away before he texted me. 

You're going to pay for that - D x

No, I'm not - Y/I x

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked around the back of the school where no surprise, he was waiting for me. 

"Get in." He commanded. 

"My mum is picking me up today" I said "Dentist" 

"Fine, we'll finish this tomorrow" He said, annoyed. 

I walked up to meet my mum and got in the car, the whole drive all I could think about was the past 30 minutes. 

That was amazing.