The Punishment

It was Thursday afternoon, school had been a bore up until lunch but for my last lesson I had science with the hottest teacher in the school - Mr Hark - after  lunch I practically ran to my lesson just so that I could spend more time in his presence.

 He was so attractive, he always smelt good and his piercing blue eyes would be my downfall eventually.

 I entered the classroom and he was sitting behind his desk, he looked up through his eyelashes at me.

 "Y/N, class doesn't start for another two minutes" He stated politely.

 "I know Sir, I just.." I started but then needed an excuse "needed some help on this question for the homework" I said quickly.

 "Okay, Y/N, what question is it?" He said whilst gesturing to the stool next to him. 

I felt flushed even at the thought of sitting near him so this was making my knees weak.

 "It's a probability question, Sir." I said, knowing where I was going but hoping that I would stop myself. 

"Oh, which one is that? I don't remember a probability question" He said confusedly, flicking through the pages of the textbook. 

"Oh, it's one I made up, Sir" I stated sitting down. "You see, I was wondering, what's the probability of a student and a very sexy science tea..." He cut me off. 

"Y/N, stay behind after class, that question is wholly inappropriate and you will be reprimanded for it!" He yelled. 

I jumped up and made my way over to my seat in the back corner.  For the rest of the lesson he ignored me, he avoided all eye contact and didn't even ask me any questions. He must've been really mad. I began to regret what I'd said and was fully ready to accept the consequences.

Class ended and I stayed behind like he'd asked. 

"Y/N, come with me, now." He said sternly.

"Yes, Sir" I said quietly and followed behind him. 

He took me down the science corridor and down the stairs, towards a corridor of offices.

'I'm so done for,' I thought 'He's taking me to the headmaster'

He walked into one of the offices, but it was empty. He gestured for me to come in then locked the door behind me. 

"Sir?" I questioned 

"Y/N, to answer your earlier question, one hundred percent." He said. 

I took a sharp breath in, I was in disbelief, all my fantasies were about to come true in this very room. He began to walk over to one of the chairs in the corner of the room. As he walked past me, the hairs on my neck stood up, his presence alone made me shiver. Suddenly, he stopped, right behind me. He laid one of his veiny hands on the small of my back and my knees weakened.

 "What's the matter darling? Does my touch affect you?" He cooed playfully. 

He walked around to face me and his piercing blue eyes locked with mine. I tried to look away, his stare making my lust even more passionate, but he grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss was only short, but it was the most sexual tension filled kiss I'd ever experienced. 

"Dom" I said, hoping the kiss would turn into something more. 

"Yes, sweetheart?" That name made me crumble, my knees gave out from underneath me. 

"Y/N, are you okay?" He said, concerned, he picked me up and laid me down on the chair. 

"Fuck" I muttered under my breath, hoping he didn't hear.

 "Darling, don't mutter, if you have something to say, say it" As he said this he got closer to my face, asserting his dominance. 

"Fuck me, sir" The words almost felt unreal, as they came out of my mouth i saw his face change, but it wasn't what I had expected, he wasn't disgusted, instead he was smirking, staring me up and down lustfully. 

"Oh you're in for a treat, love" He said leaning in. 

He picked me back up and carried me over to the desk that occupied the room, he placed me on the desk and locked eyes with me. 

"Are you sure, Y/N?" he asked. 

"Yes, please fuck me." I sighed out. 

He began to kiss me, at first it was slow, passionate and lustful, but it quickly turned into rushed, sloppy making out. Suddenly he pulled away from my lips and began to kiss down my neck and trailed further down my body until he reached my heat. He pulled down my skirt and my underwear and placed two fingers inside of me, thrusting them in and out of me slowly, building up my orgasm.

 "God slut, you're so wet" he breathed.

 He reached his other hand up towards my chest and began to unbutton my shirt, I unclipped my bra and his hands wandered over my breasts. 

"Please, Sir, let me have you inside of me" I moaned out, almost begging for him to fuck me.

 He pulled his fingers out of me and stood over me, dominance radiating off of him, he began to undo his belt and pulled down his trousers revealing his hard cock. 

"Fuck daddy, its so big" I sighed heavily eyes widened. 

He pushed himself inside me, thrusting slowly at first. I began to moan loudly, his cock thrusting into me faster and harder. He reached his hand up to my neck and began to choke me, my eyes rolled back and I let out a heavy moan, my stomach began to feel like it was in a knot, my orgasm building. 

"I'm gonna cum, Sir" I breathed out, barely able to talk through my pleasure. 

"Good girl, cum for me, love" Those words were all I needed, I tightened around his hard cock and released onto him, at the same time he released into me, his cum filling me up. He pulled out of me and pulled his trousers back on, helping me get dressed too. 

"Thank you Sir, that was incredible" I said through heavy breaths, he picked me up again and sat me in the chair, he kissed my forehead then stepped back, turning away.

 "Mr Hark?" I asked "Dom?" He sighed and began to leave the classroom. "Dom, what the fuck?" I heard my voice break. 

"I just fucked a student. Y/N, if anyone found out..." I cut him off 

"Well they won't, don't just walk away from me now. Please Dom, I don't want this to be over" He turned away again. 

"I'm sorry Y/N," He walked out of the door, not stopping to look back and my heart sank, he left. 

I sat there for a moment, upset and hurt, but then I realised that I could follow him. So I did, I ran out of the office and out towards his car, he was just about to pull away when I ran out in front of him. 

"Sir, wait!" I yelled. 

I walked around to the side of the car and hopped in the passenger door. 

"Y/N, what are you doing?!" He yelled. 

"Just drive, daddy" I said, teasingly. 

He checked around for any signs of other teachers then sped off away from the school.