Chapter 4

Adinya

I was cut off by a knock at the door. I could see my father was now furious and yelled, "Who is it?". When the door opened, I was confused to see Yashveer standing at the door. I didn't expect him to be here right now, especially after what happened last time. Yashveer walked in confidently, completely ignoring my father's angry expression. He handed me a paper and whispered, "We need to talk." My heart raced as I wondered what new trouble he was bringing to my doorstep. I hoped it wasn't anything that would make my father even more furious. Yashveer's presence always seemed to bring drama, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of dread. As I followed him out of the room, I couldn't shake the feeling that trouble was looming ahead.

The last time I saw him, my father wanted me and him to marry, even though we didn't love each other. He said it would be better for business. Every time we talk about something, sometimes it is his business, which he would say is more important than our happiness. But it sure is good for business if a criminal lawyer whose clients are VVIPs, mobs, and mafias is married to a businessman's man's daughter but my father will be the one with profit here. Yashveer himself knows too much about our business. He knows the ins and outs of our business. The paper he handed me was a marriage contract that my father made and sent to him, and he refused to marry me as we both didn't love each other and he is just like a big brother to me; he was always there for me but he was not the one I loved.

Yashveer was an amazing lawyer and an amazing father, but unfortunately, his wife died a few years ago. He has a cute daughter named Aisha. She is sweet. I have met her a few times. Aisha was the light of Yashveer's life, and he always put her needs above everything else. Despite his rough exterior, he was a man who wore his heart on his sleeve when it came to his daughter. He would do anything to see her smile, and it was evident in the way he talked about her. However, beneath his tough facade lay a softer side that not many people knew about. Every night, he would retreat to his room and drown his sorrows in alcohol, crying himself to sleep while clutching his wife's picture. The grief of losing someone he loved dearly weighed heavily on him, and it showed in his eyes. Knowing how hard it is to lose someone so dear, I am seeking Yashveer's help to bring back what's been lost.

My father was just standing there waiting for Yashveer to speak, but he didn't and left the room as I gave him a nod. I was about to leave the room when he said, "Where are you going now? Tell me, What did you break our deal off?". "Why do you care now? I don't want you to interfere with my life anymore," I replied with a hint of anger in my voice. When I was about to leave the room, I said, " And yeah, the deal is off ". And I left the room, slamming the door behind me.

I went out to search for Yashveer. I got a phone call from one of my guards at the safe house. I panicked and rushed to the car. I hope Anmay is safe.

.......

HIEEE HIE 

SUSPENSE WOAHHAHA 

ANMAY WHO? you will get to know in next chapter yaya

VOTE AND COMMENT 

TELL ME ABOUT THE CHAPTER HOW WAS IT???

LOVE YOUUU