Chapter 3

Adinya

I recalled that my father wanted to see me, so I left the room. I'm hoping he doesn't find out that I'm keeping him hidden in the safe house.

As I reached my car, I saw two bodyguards whispering something to each other, but when I reached the car, they stopped completely. "What is this about?" I asked. Both of them glanced at each other; they didn't say anything. "Don't make me repeat myself," I said in an angry tone. I'm so pissed right now. I don't know why my father wants to see me; usually, he never wants to see my face. What is different today? I thought to myself. I didn't bother to listen; it's just a waste of my time. "Take care of him till I return," I said. They just nodded.

I quickly got into my car and drove to my father's house, my mind racing with questions. As I pulled up to the front gate, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. Does he know about the doctor? I parked the car and took a deep breath before getting out. Walking towards the front door, I mentally prepared myself for whatever confrontation awaited me inside.

I saw the same old, big mansion in front of me with several bodyguards. I saw Joe waiting for me at the entrance. I asked him, "What is it this time?" He said, "I don't know, but he looks angry ". Joe is our bodyguard, but he is practically our family. I saw Ishu running down the stairs with excitement in her eyes. She hugged me tightly and whispered, "Dad is waiting for you in the study." As I made my way inside, I couldn't shake the feeling that this confrontation was going to be different from the rest. " I will talk with you later," I said with a nod, and I was just wandering through the house I used to call my home. 

This house is not my home anymore. Ever since that incident, I cannot forgive him for what he has done to our family. I hate him so much. I hate the man I used to look up to. I hate my father. The weight of my anger and disappointment settled heavily on my shoulders as I approached the study. 

Once I reached the study, I knocked on the door. "Come in," a cold, familiar voice replied. I pushed open the door and saw my father sitting at his desk, his expression unreadable. I break off the awkward silence by saying, "You wanted to see me." He slowly turned to face me, his eyes filled with disappointment. "Sit down," he said sternly. "We need to talk about what happened." My heart sank as I braced myself for the confrontation that was about to unfold. "What happened?" I said it softly, my voice barely above a whisper. "You absolutely know why you are here. Why did you bring him again? I thought we had a deal," he yelled at me.

My eyes widened. How does he know about Doc? Did someone leak this information? I'm going to kill them myself. " I don't like waiting; you better have a good reason to bring him here again."

I- 

.........

HELLOOO EVERYONE 

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE IM TOO LAZY TO WRITE 

BUT HERE IM PLS VOTE AND COMMENT THANK YOU

LOTS OF LOVE YOU GUYSSS

Her Insatiable Desireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें