Chapter 14: Date With Taylor/Kidnap

Start from the beginning

(Y/N)'s Clothes.

When (Y/N) with Taylor were walking by themselves and make Weiss was felt amazing and she seen all everything around to her and looks like it is fun for her to experience around here and then she felt love it. Then (Y/N) was smile at her little bit because he can seen her had a cute beautiful face to him and he was chuckle little bit and he knew her having fun around here and he want to help her to experience around.

Taylor: "This is beautiful...I think I like it." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, I know you love it here...but we can hang out in this world alright? Let just say that we can hang out and eat something that we were like alright?" He asked her and make her nod her head to (Y/N) with a smile on her face.

but we can hang out in this world alright? Let just say that we can hang out and eat something that we were like alright?" He asked her and make her nod her head to (Y/N) with a smile on her face

We could hide away in daylight

We go undercover, wait out the sun

Got a secret side in plain sight

Where the streets are empty, that's where we run

Every day people do everyday things, but I

Can't be one of them

I know you hear me now, we are a different kind

We can do anything

We could be heroes

We could be heroes, me and you

We could be heroes

We could be heroes, me and you

We could be

When (Y/N) with Taylor are heading out to this world and they were experience around in this world and make the two of them were going to somewhere else and then they both going to the restaurant and they went to eat the food right away and even they are going to the supermarket. Then (Y/N) notice Taylor want to buy something for what she want and make him was chuckle little bit and he know her was definitely different than (Y/N) but he just doing what Weiss want him to do...but a princess like this...it will dealt that his mind goes hard.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Whatever..." He said to himself and make him was remembered about the power inside at him and the symbiote for what (Y/N) just change and become but he need to control it...the power of monster for what he was really become terrifying and horrifying monster for what he believe it is.

Anybody's got the power

They don't see it 'cause they don't understand

Spinnin' round and round for hours

You and me, we got the world in our hands

Every day people do everyday things, but I

Can't be one of them

I know you hear me now, we are a different kind

We can do anything

We could be heroes