chapter 5

Next day
He woke early and went to jogging. He came back and got ready to visit his so called mates to talk about breaking mate bond. He dressed like this

 He dressed like this

He already new were his old pack live. He made his way to the pack house with his bodyguard.

After reaching pack House
He knocked the door. The door opened by jin. Jin froze at the spot. Tears start to roll down. He thought Hoseok came back. Then
Hope: I want to talk to Everyone mr kim(coldly)
Jin became sad. He led the way to living area and called Everyone. Jhope didnt had any expression on his face. Alphas came to hug him but he moved away.
Jhope: I am here to talk about Something to Everyone.
Everyone ex Hoseok got something is going to happen.
Namjoon: hoba we are sorry. We got to know what we lost only after u left.

Hoseok remained silent with cold face.
Taehyung:  sorry hyung pls come back. We miss u alot.
Hoseok eyes  were still blank.
Jimin: stop guys lets be calm and hear what hobi want to talk(in mind link he will be with us guys we are his pack)
Finally Jhope spoke
Hoseok:...

I want to break the mate bond between me and this pack.........

_____________________________
Hai fairies Author here, 
Long time right. I am having 0 motivation now. After knowing netjames is no longer a ship. I am so down. I was waiting for love upon a time Series. And now brightwin is also gone. I think fan service should be less. I still Support them as individuals. 2gether was my first bl series. I will try to update soon. If u like the chapter Please vote and Comment.

* suggest me some good Kdrama or thai drama guys in Comment box

* whats your favourite ship and favorite Series ?

Bye bye 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::