A Dream

*This chapter is going to be totally smut, i advise you if you don't like smut then skip this chapter and id you are baddy like me then you will surely gonna enjoy it.*

The night scene of the Las Vegas is mind-blowing. Everywhere is so colourful and bright. We are staying at the Bellagio Resort one of the best resort in Las Vegas. One of the thing in Jason is commandable and that is his taste. He always choose classy and best places. Next day we have decided a trip for Hoover Dam and Seven Magical Mountains. "Isn't this place is so expensive?" Oliver said sitting on the dining table. "Yes it is." Noah said excitedly, grabbing everyone's attention. "And Miss. D has booked this whole floor only for us, from which no one can distrub us and we can enjoy openly. It have swimming pool, casino and what not." Noah continue talking and then Diksha arrives.

"Are you guys having fun?" She asked taking a seat besides me. "Very much" Madhvi exclaimed and Diksha looks at her and said "Madhvi and other female staffs i have arranged the spa section for you all with me we will enjoy our girly time together." Every female staff is so happy after listening the news. "This is unfair with us." Abhay said with a pout, Diksha laughed and said "Don't worry Abhay their is also a reservation for boys." We have done eating and going to our rooms. Everyone was tired from the journey and after coming here we stalked in the market and that's why we are more tired.

The spa section is so good. Now i am not tired at all, i am wondering what Diksha is doing right now? When i come out of the bathroom after taking shower my steps get halted by the view in front of my eyes. Diksha is sleeping on my bed wearing black silky night suit which is not helping in hiding anything of her. It's my first time watching her wearing this type of clothes. I carefully move towards my luggage for clothes and try not make any noise from which she can wake her up. I wear simple lower and oversized t-shirt and carefully lay down on the empty side of the bed. Her back is in front of me and her plum ass is right in front of my eyes but i can't touch her. Her curves and her long hair, God she is killing me in this way.

She turned around and i closed my eyes immediately like i am doing something illigal and have fear of getting caught. I can feel her Her soft breathing on my neck and when i open my eyes i found her so close to me and she puts her leg on me which is touching my member. She is drunk, i think she had a great time in her girly group. But this is totally a torture for me, i was the one who said that i can wait for her but right now i only want to devor her, make her mine, fuck her mercilessly. She snuggle more closer to me and her lips are touching my neck skin, I can't even breathe properly. What can i do, i am already hard as rock and it's throbbing. It's painful but i find it more turn on for me, that i am caged by her and not allowed to touch her. I am dying to touch her, kiss her oh screw me.

"Ethan.." she said in a low voice and start rubbing herself on me, fuck, is she knows what she is doing? A soft moan escape from her mouth and i understand that she is having a lewd dream but i am on the seventh cloud of happiness that she is dreaming about me. She started rubbing herself more faster. I groan in pain and pleasure and said "Jaan please stop." She didn't listen to me and continue with her pace. "Jaan you are making it harder for me." She didn't listen and continue. Frustratedly i stopped her movements by grabbing her thighs and she groan in displeasurement. "If you are not going to stop than let me help you." I said in her ears, she open her eyes and looks at me. Her eyes are lustful and angry at same time.

"Why did you stopped, i was so close." She said and a smile form on my face. "Don't worry Jaan i will help you, but will you allow me." She looks at me and didn't say anything "Are you drunk?" She immediately snap "No, i am not." She is so adorable when she is drunk, i will never let her drink alone from next time. I can't let anyone else see this side of her. "I was dreaming about you and you jerk, you-stopped in the middle." I kissed on her cheeks and said "I will compensate for it Jaan. But you have to tell me what I was doing in your dreams and I will give you what you want." Her face trun red by my words and still processing it. I licked at her ear and whisper "If you don't tell me than how will i compensate and how will i give you that from which you were so close and i stopped." She closed her eyes and said "You were kissing me on my neck." I immediately kissed on her neck and said "Like this." I asked.

"Yes" she said and then said "You removed my gown and kissed and bite on my breast, and cupping my other breast you were twisting my nipples so hard." I do as she say, her describing her dream about me making me more hard and hot. "Than you move towards my belly button and kissed on it." I didn't only kissed her but i licked her from which she is shivering under my touch. "Than you goes more down and trail your finger on my.." I didn't let her complete her words as i place my finger on her part. She is so fucking wet which makes my mouth watering and i am dying to taste her. I remove her black panty and open her legs widely.

I started kissing on her toes to knee to thighs and inner thighs. Her breathing change so fast as she is enjoying every moment with her wide eyes. I trail my finger on her slit and start moving my fingers slowly. Her moans are erotic music for me. I put my one finger inside her and she arches her back. I start pounding slowly and then put second finger, she again moans my name and i said "Yes Jaan, are you enjoying it more than your dream?" She hums in a reply. I kissed on her part and suck on her clit while pounding in and out. She taste like light vanilla and musky honey, it's delicious. I can't get enough of that. I have listen everyone talking about peradise, now i know the real paradise is between my woman's leg. I started licking and sucking her more passionately like it's my last meal and fucking her with my fingers.

She is moaning loud in pleasure, It's good that all rooms are sound proof otherwise i have to kill everyone who have listen her moans. I remove my finger and strat thrusting my tongue and when i feel her clenching around my tongue i immediately put my two fingers and start licking on her clit. She is looking at me with wide eyes and her face is totally red. "Ethan i am going to come." I smiled on her words and said "Yes Jaan come on my mouth and fingers and let me have the privilege of licking you all." As i said that she come undone on my fingers and mouth and i licked her clean.

We are huffing hard and trying to catch our breathe. After a moment i kissed her and she passed out in my arms. I softly place her on bed and go for a cold shower to taking care of myself. I fucked my fist in shower thinking about her, her moan, her breathe, her taste everything about her is so intoxicating. Her taste is still lingering on my tongue. I have masterbate before but it's first time that i come so hard. Fuck, what am i going to do with myself? Thinking that I came out from shower and look at her. She is sleeping so peacefully so i hugged her and pull closer to me and said that was your best dream and i wish that you dream about me like that every time. And i slept holding her close to me.

_____________________________________

This is my first time writing smut so, if there is any mistake then please tell me. And if you like it then also tell me it encourages me to write more.

Finally they had their time but what do you think that Diksha will remember it or she will forget because she was drunk let's see what happens in the next chapter.