Ep-16: Welcome Back

She went inside later and brought them all out to go to Jungkook's house

Y/n guided them about their sitting arrangements again.

Y/n: "Taehyung and Yoongi will sit behind me. An-"

But the excited and happy bunny cuts her words while shouting a little louder at her but soon apologize when understood his mistake.

Jungkook: "We know about it just let's goo!! .. I'm sorry.."

Y/n: "It's ok. I know you are excited. Now sit, you too much energetic bunny!"

She giggled and Jungkook sit with a wide bunny smile, followed by others boys.

After driving for a while, Jungkook questioned her with hope in his calm and soft voice that...

Jungkook: "Sorry Y/n but.. Can we check on my friends too? Their live near only."

Y/n: "Okay."

At a basketball ground, he told her to stop and he ran towards the five figures who were standing while facing their back to the happy bunny.

Y/n and others were looking at his direction in hope too but soon changed in worry because Jungkook came running with tears on his face.

With a frightening voice, he spoke while running towards the bike.

Jungkook: "All of them are turned into zombies!!"

The team surprised but y/n started the bike without wasting a single second because it was necessary for someone to get a grip. Most importantly for her.

Biggest issue were two..

Those zombies were running faster than a normal zombie...

They are not blind.. This is the second problem..

She started driving the bike after Jungkook sat on his place and she asked in surprise.

Y/n: "How the hell they are running faster than a normal zombie!?"

Jungkook: "They won medals in running competition!!"

Y/n: "That's why they are capable to run like this!? Hold on the bike guys and Yoongi, Taehyung hold on me!!"

She increased the speed of the bike but those zombies were ready to pounce on Jungkook who was so scared.

Y/n: "Shit!!"

Taehyung: "We are not supposed to kill them right?"

Jungkook: "Noo please..."