Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate

Zacznij od początku

" Can I meet my Archana?", Manish asked Hardik. Hardik said, " No, you cannot meet her now. She has to be kept under observation for 12 hours. She will regain consciousness after 12 hours, after that you all can meet her one by one. But even after regaining consciousness, she will not be in senses, so do not talk. I will tell you the rest of the things later." Saying this, Hardik also went with the doctor.

When Omkar saw the chocolate packet in Preeti's hand, he smiled and said, " What's the matter Bhabhi, you were completely sure that Mummy's operation will be successful and she will be completely fine, that's why you brought the sweets in advance."

Hearing Omkar's words, Preeti's eyes went to the chocolate in her hand. Seeing it, Preeti remembered Vikram and his words, due to which she started smiling. She said, " This was not my belief it was someone else's belief and his wishes too."

" Who are you talking about? ", Omkar asked confusedly and Preeti said, "I don't know, I met a boy outside, during our conversation he came to know that one of my relatives is in critical condition in the hospital, so he gave me a chocolate and said that the operation will be successful so eat something sweet in advance."

" He is a very interesting guy.", Omkar said laughingly and Preeti also smiled.

When Hardik came to his cabin, he was shocked to see Vikram in his cabin. Then keeping his doctor's coat on the chair, he asked Vikram, " What are you doing here?"

" I have come to see whether you are alive or dead. I called and messaged you so much, but you are not replying to even one and neither are you picking up the phone. Tell me in what surgery were you busy in that you went out of the world? " Vikram said in irritation, then Hardik said while caressing his forehead with two fingers, " what should I tell you, the surgery took so long that my condition got worse. "

" Well, leave all this aside and first tell me whether the surgery was successful or not." Vikram asked, keeping his anger aside. Hardik said with a smile, "It was successful. Do you know the woman whose surgery you were doing was in coma for 20 years. When she was pregnant, the pregnancy had become so critical that either the mother or the child could be saved, but both were saved, but in all this, the lady went into coma."

Then Vikram thought something and said, "This lady's family has a lot of influence, that's why they called Doctor Wilson to India to do the surgery. I have heard that this doctor does not treat anyone just like that and going to another country to treat someone is a big deal."

"Absolutely true, that's why all the doctors were surprised and were dying to be in his surgical team, but your friend's talent impressed him too. That's why he has taken me in his team. " , Hardik said while praising himself and Vikram started staring at him.

Seeing his face, Hardik started laughing and then putting his palm in front of him said, " Okay, leave all this and give me the chocolate. Anyway, I am very tired. I need to reduce my stress by eating something sweet. "

Hearing the name of chocolate, Vikram remembered Preeti's face and a smile came on his lips. When Hardik saw him smiling, he made a face and said, " Hey, what are you smiling about? Give me a chocolate. "

" I don't have one. " , Vikram said while hiding his smile.

Hardik first stared at him and then said, " Chocolate worshipper, if I eat one of your chocolates, then there will be no shortage of chocolates in the world. What are you lying about, I can't believe that you don't have more chocolates. Now stop pretending and give me quickly. "

" But I am telling you the truth, I don't have any chocolates. You can check if you want." Vikram said smiling again.

He was remembering his conversation with Preeti and remembering that he was unable to hide the smile on his lips even if he wanted to.

Hardik looked at Vikram's face carefully and narrowing his eyes said, "You are smiling so much, what is it that you are hiding from me?"

"Come on friend, can't I smile like this now?" Vikram said turning his face away, then Hardik got up from his chair making a face and said, "Okay, don't tell me, but remember this thing of yours will not remain hidden for long."

Then he picked up his coat and went out of the cabin with the phone. Vikram was also about to go out of the cabin behind him, but then Hardik came back inside the cabin and pushed Vikram back too.

Seeing his action, Vikram was shocked and he asked, "Hey, what are you doing? Don't you want to go?"

"Shut up and look at that. " , Hardik put his finger on his lips and asked him to keep quiet and then gestured Vikram to look outside. Vikram also looked outside and his eyes widened. Alok was passing by Hardik's cabin.

" What is Alok uncle doing here? He was in Kolkata, right? " , Vikram asked Hardik in a whisper, then Hardik also whispered, " Hey, what do you have to do with whether he was in Kolkata or not. But what is he doing in the hospital right now? Has Rishabh injured Kalandi or Anant?"

" Anant Sethi, he is not a raw mango that will drop like this, but you can't say anything about Kalandi. Come, let's see what the matter is? " , Vikram said and then both of them followed Alok.

Alok came to the ICU. Manish, Gaurav and Omkar were in front of the ICU and Doctor Wilson was also standing there looking at Archana's file. Preeti was not with them at this time. Omkar had sent Preeti home.

Seeing Alok, Doctor Wilson said smilingly, "Hello Mr. Shergill, my work is done."

"Thank you so much." Alok said while shaking hands and Doctor Wilson said laughingly, "No need to thank me. It's my work. Anyway let's have a cup of coffee in my cabin."

"Sure, I will come after sometime." Alok said smilingly.

"Okay I am waiting." Saying this, Doctor Wilson went away from there.

When Omkar saw Alok, he recognized that he was Alok Shergill. Seeing Alok, Omkar was surprised as well as very angry.

Manish came to Alok smilingly and said with folded hands in front of him, "Thank you very much Mr. Shergill. Because of you, my Archana is fine today."

"Why thank you for this? You forgot, I have taken the price and trust me, I have benefited more in this deal.", on hearing Alok's words, the smile on Manish's face vanished.

Then Omkar angrily grabbed Alok's collar and said, "Where is my sister, where is my Anokhi? What did you do to her? Tell me where is she?"

Even after Omkar grabbed Alok's collar, there was not even a trace of anger on Alok's face, rather there was a smile on his lips.

Vikram and Hardik, who were hiding behind the wall, looked at each other in surprise when they heard Omkar say that Anokhi is his sister.

"This is Anokhi's family.", both of them said together softly.

Alok removed Omkar's hands from his collar and said, "Anokhi is your sister, are you joking? Because as far as everyone knows, your sister's name is Mitali, isn't it? So what do you have to do with Anokhi? Whether she is alive or dead, safe or injured, what difference does it make to you?"

As soon as Alok finished speaking, Omkar punched Alok hard on his face. His punch was so heavy that blood started oozing out of Alok's mouth. After all Omkar is a fighter, so his anger was bound to be strong.

===================================

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!