Chapter 2

Hello people! Yes, I am here with another update. I am sorry I am not replying to your comments these days, because alot of work is piled these days. But I do read the comments, I even read the ones about Abhay on last chapter and don't worry, I am not at all offended. Lol! Some of my cutie readers thought I will be hurt reading criticising comments about Abhay. But see, if I made a grey character which is supposed to be a red flag only and you guys already managed to hate him in just one chapter. Then hey, I succeeded in doing justice to his grey shades right? I successfully wrote a character which is not likable.

Yeah, I want to clear that I do not promote Abhay's character traits. All the characters have layers of secrets hidden, and you'll soon realise no one is perfect in this story. This is the whole point, Shiddat was full of Green flags, and this one; this will be full of red flags or mixed flags (if they exist).

For now, do enjoy!

~*****~

Author's POV

Suryagarh Palace (12:00 am, Same night)

It was deadly silent, the clock didn't struck midnight alone; rather it struck the Suryavanshi and Mehrotra families with a shock as well. None of them could believe the visual in front of their eyes, without fuming in anger at the utterly sickening and abominable move of the middle Suryavanshi brother.

Adheesh was disappointed; so was Damini. Aadit was blank, while Aradhya felt scared for the future. Jai and Pranita however were too pleased to even let their smiles fall off their faces. Mehrotra family however was enraged, the brothers were just one move away from killing Abhay, so were Inaayat and Ashiaa. Roohi and Elara were feeling stressed for their little girl while Nitya was trying to calm Krish. Meera's siblings were surrounding her in a protective shield like a cocoon while the girl just couldn't move.

In front of her stood the one she was going to marry, with a girl who he now claimed to be his wife. He isolated her, just a day before their wedding; he left her at alter. Her heart drowned in misery, her soul shattering with the sudden turn of events and the cracks made caused tears to accumulate her beautiful eyes.

Aadit gazed at Abhay, then his newly wedded wife whose name was still a mystery to everyone and finally Meera. His eyes noticed her tears, and he couldn't help but feel bad for the girl who was happily twirling inside this same palace a few hours back.

Adheesh roared in extreme rage, "Ye kya Mazak hai Abhay?"

Heer flinched standing beside her tormentor, hearing the loud voice while Abhay had a neutral face and explained calmly, "Main koi mazak nhi kar rha bhai sa. Ye hamari patni hain, Heer Abhay Singh Suryavanshi."

To which, Adheesh asked him straight away, "Agar aapko inhi se shaadi karni thi, to aapne Meera se shaadi ke liye haan kyu ki? Aapse puchha gaya tha Abhay, ki aapko Meera pasand hai ya nahi. Aaj aapki mehendi ke din, aap yahan kisi aur ladki ko apni patni bata rahe hain? Aapne ek bar bhi Meera ke bare mein nahi socha? Humare bare mein, dadi sa ke bare mein? Is rajgharaane ke bare mein?"

Ariaa, who was unable to sleep in her chamber had come out for a stroll, when she heard the commotion in the living area and reached there.