Chapter 16

At Suvarnabhumi Airport...

Kim and Porsche finally arrives at the airport.. Kim decide to park his car at the airport.. One of the security guard come towards Kim and say.. 'You can take the keys sir.. Don't worry about your car.. We will help you to take care of it.. Have a nice vacation..' Kim bow and say.. 'Thank you.. Let's go Porsche..' Porsche nod and follow up Kim from behind.. Both of them walk into the airport... Kim then walk towards the counter and ask.. 'Excuse me.. Is there any flights ticket under Kimhan and Porsche Kittisawat?' The officer smile and give the tickets to Kim and say.. 'Flight departure is at 7 pm.. You may walk towards the boarding gate sir.. And have a nice vacation with your partner..' Porsche smile and take a flight tickets from Kim... Kim and Porsche then take out their passport and give to the security guard to be check.. The security guard return their passport and allow them to leave.. Kim and Porsche then sit down on the chair while waiting for the call.. Kim then ask.. 'Did you already charge your phone sweetheart?' Porsche nod and smile softly.. 'Kim then hold Porsche's hands and say..' We will have a very long flight... If you feel sleepy or tired.. Just rest your head on my shoulder and sleep,alright? 'Porsche kiss Kim's lips softly and say...' Im nervous Mr Kim... Its feels like we are going for a honeymoon... 'Kim laugh slowly and say..' It will be our honeymoon sweetheart... I have a surprise for you..'Porsche look at Kim with excitement and ask..' What surprise?!'Porsche cover his mouth as he noticed some people are looking at him.. Kim stroke Porsche's head gently and say..' If I tell.. It won't be a surprise anymore... 'After a few minutes of waiting.. Both of them then leave the airport and walk towards the airplane.. Kim and Porsche then get inside the airplane and sit down... After all the passengers already attend... The airplane starts to take off... Kim and Porsche put an airplane mode in their phone.. Kim hold Porsche's hands and say... 'I love you sweetheart.. You are my life..' Porsche smile and kiss Kim's lips softly and say... 'Mr Kim.. Im sleepy... Kim pat his shoulder and let Porsche to rest his head.. Kim stroke Porsche's head gently and say..' Sleep now sweetheart.. Once we are arrives.. I will wake you up.. 'Porsche nod and close his eyes...

In Porsche's dreams...

Porsche is walking at the beach by himself... Suddenly... Kim come towards him and say..' Sweetheart.. 'Porsche turn around smile as he see Kim.. Kim then kneel down in front of Porsche while take out a small red box.. Kim then open the box and show the ring to Porsche and ask..' Porsche Pachara Kittisawat.. Will you marry me? 'Porsche is about answer it suddenly feel shock as he see Kim got shoot twice by Vegas... Kim then yell...' No! No! Kim! Kim... 'Kim then lay down on the ground unconsciously.. Porsche then shake Kim' s lifeless body and say.. 'Kim.. You already made a promise to me.. You won't leave me... Please wake up sweetheart...' Vegas come towards Porsche and slap his face until Porsche's lips are bleeding.. Porsche then cry in silence and say.. 'Mr Vegas...' Vegas then say... 'That bastard is already dead!!! You should be mine Porsche! Mine! Now.. Come with me! Now!' Vegas pull Porsche away from lifeless Kim Kimhan.. Porsche then say.. 'No! Let me go! Let me go Mr Vegas!!' Vegas then slap Porsche's face again and pull him away...

*Dreams end*

Kim then noticed Porsche is crying in his sleep and stroke Porsche's cheek gently and say.. 'Sweetheart..' wake up.. You are having a bad dreams.. 'Porsche open his eyes and hug Kim.. Porsche then hide his face near Kim' s chest and cry again.. Kim rub Porsche's shoulder and say... 'Ssh.. Shh.. Its alright sweetie.. Its alright... Sleep more.. Im here with you..' Porsche nod continue to sleep....

Back to Vegas...

Vegas pov..

Vegas is standing at the balcony and take out his phone and call someone.. 'Hello Martin?' Martin then reply back.. 'Hey Vegas.. What's up dude?'Vegas then reply back..' You are working at the airport right? 'Martin then say..' Yes.. Im still.. What's wrong?'Vegas then say..' Please check is there any bookings under name Kim Kimhan and Porsche Kittisawat.. 'Martin then say..'Alright.. Wait a minute..' Vegas tapping the table while waiting.. Martin then say.. 'Yes Vegas.. There's 2 tickets flight under name Kim and Porsche..They went to Brazil.. Mr Thankhun is the one who booked the flight tickets..'Vegas smirk and ask again..' Is there any spare ticket available for me Martin? I need to go there.. I want to take Porsche back even I have to do something dirty.... 'Martin then check it and say..' I have 1 spare tickets for you Vegas.. 'Vegas then say..' Very good Martin.. I will be right there... Keep those ticket for me..'Vegas hung up his phone and say..' Just wait until I got you Porsche.. And as for you Kim... Death will come to you soon..

Without wasting any time.. Vegas then call out for his bodyguard... A few of his bodyguard come towards Vegas.. Vegas then say.. 'Please take me to the airport.. And about Tawan.. End his life and throw him out of my house..' The bodyguards nod and leave... Vegas smile evilly and say.. 'Porsche.. Porsche.. You won't be able to escape from me.. Once I kill Kim Kimhan.. Your beloved hero will die.. And you will become mine and only mine..' Vegas then stand up and decide to go to the airport without anyone knowing...

Tawan then see Vegas is leaving the house and about to call out for Vegas... But fail as Tawan got kill by Vegas's bodyguard... One of the bodyguard then take Tawan lifeless body and put into a black plastic bag and say.. 'We throw his body into the river.. Let this lifeless body get eat up by a crocodile..' The bodyguards then leave the house along with Tawan's body... Macau who is standing behind the wall.. suddenly kneel on the ground and say... 'I.. Impossible... Phi Vegas won't do this.. He is not that cruel!! I.. If.. V.. Vegas go to Brazil.... How about phi Kim and phi Porsche?.... God.. What should I do?!' Macau cover his head and sigh frustratedly.. Macau then say... 'I must stop him.. I must call Hia Lian.. Only Hia Yi and Hia Lian can talk to Vegas..