Chapter 1

Porsche pov..

Porsche is still sleeping on his bed... Suddenly.. There's a sudden knock that come from the outside.. Porsche open his eyes a little and ask.. 'Who is it?' Porsche then sit up straight and rub his eyes.. Porchay and Nampheung come towards Porsche with a soft smile on their faces.. Porsche smile at them and say.. 'Good morning Mom.. Good morning Chay..' Porchay sit beside Porsche and give him a toast and say.. 'You should get ready phi.. You need to go to work today..' Porsche then ask.. 'Mom.. Where is dad?' A smile on their faces fade as soon as Porsche mention about Mr Pat.. Nampheung and Porchay look at each other.. Porsche then rub Nampheung's back body gently and say.. 'Its alright mom.. I already knew it... Dad haven't returned.. Am I right?' Porchay then nod in respond and reply back.. 'Its alright phi Porsche.. Its doesn't matter.. As long as you are here with me and mom.. its already more than enough.. Besides, we don't have to see his face.. Its really annoying..' Porsche smile a little and stroke Porchay's head gently and say.. 'Chay.. Please don't say that... He is our father after all..' Suddenly.. There's a loud voice that come from downstairs... 'Nampheung! Where is my beer?! Im thirsty!! Hurry up and bring me a beer now!' Nampheung then sigh heavily and say.. 'Porchay.. Come with mom.. Porsche.. You should take a shower and finish the breakfast na kha..' Nampheung quickly pull Porchay out from Porsche's bedroom and go downstairs and see Pat is already laying lazily on the sofa.. Porchay then walk towards the fridge and take out 2 can of beers and throw it to Pat and say with a stern voice..' You have a hands... Please go and get it by your own dad.. Stop asking mom to do it for you..she is your wife not your maid.. And where the hell have you been huh?! Gambling at the club again?' Nampheung quickly hide Porchay behind her as she noticed sudden expression from Pat..
Pat then walk towards Nampheung and pull Porchay by his hair and slap Porchay's face until Porchay fall down on the floor..

Nampheung then yell..' No! No! Please stop! Please don't hurt Porchay na kha!!' Pat then slap Nampheung's face and say.. 'Even if I gone for gamble then what?! What are you going to do?! You and your ungrateful sons are same! Porsche quickly approach them and say..' Dad.. Please stop.. Don't do this.. Have a pity on Mom and Chay..'
Pat look at Porsche with anger and say..' You also same as these 2 Porsche! I lost again and again! And now.. I need to pay for it! Give me your money Porsche!' Porsche then say... 'I.. I still didn't go to work yet.. How am I supposed to have a money dad?' Porsche look at Pat with a sad expression.. Pat then choke Porsche and say.. 'I want a money tonight! I need to win! If I lost again... They will come here to look for me! Do you understand?!' Pat push Porsche away from him and sit on the sofa and drink the beer... Porchay then say.. 'You better leave now Dad.. Before I do something to you..' Pat ignore Porchay and continue to drink his beer and watch tv.. Nampheung cry in silence and hug her sons and whisper.. 'Im sorry..' Porsche wipe Nampheung's cheek gently and kiss her forehead and say.. 'I will pay for the debt mom... Don't worry.. I need to go now..' Porchay then roll his eyes and grab his school bag and say.. 'Listen dad.. Don't live here with us if you just want to keep giving us a trouble! Go and live somewhere else loser!' Porchay take the remote control and throw it on the floor and leave the house.. Pat then throw the can of beer towards Porchay but missed the target.. Pat then look at Nampheung and Porsche then say..' I shouldn't come back here!'Porsche look at Pat as he leave the house again.. Porsche then ask..' Mom.. Is it ok if I leave you here all alone? Im really worried about your safety..' Nampheung then touch Porsche's cheek gently and say..' Im truly sorry my son.. I fail to protect you and Porchay.. Im not a good mother..' Porsche then pull Nampheung into his embrace and say..' Shh.. Mom.. What are you talking about hmm? Porchay and I wont be in this world without you and dad.. And.. about Porchay.. Please forgive him.. He is always like that whenever dad behave that way.. I will try to talk to him tonight.. I need to go now mom.. I will see you later.. Please take care of your self and call me if you need anything.. Or.. You can call out for Type.. Type will help you..'
Porsche then kiss Nampheung's forehead and say..' I will come back later.. 'Porsche bow his head and leave the house.. As soon as Porsche is about to leave.. Type approach Porsche and ask..' Porsche.. Are you ok?

Porsche nod slowly and reply back.. 'Im fine Type.. Don't worry about me..' Porsche then take out some money out from his pocket and give it to Porsche and say.. 'Don't lie to me Porsche.. You are my best friend and also my neighbours..If you need anything.. You can tell me anything.. And I will try my best to help you..' Porsche then say.. 'But..' Type smile and say.. 'You will return at 6 pm right? What if we go and play football together?' Porsche seems to think and nod in respond.. Porsche then say.. 'Sounds good Type..I will see you later..' Type hug Porsche and say.. 'Alright.. I will see you later..' Porsche then get onto his bike and ride it to Yok Bar.. Type then speak in his heart.. 'I just want to see you smile again Porsche... That's it..' Type then go into his house..