Chapter 3

Porsche pov..

Porsche is busy handling the customer.. Suddenly Yok come towards him and say.. 'Porsche.. Someone is here.. He said he want an orange cocktail..' Porsche then ask.. 'Who is that person phi Yok?' Kim then sit in front of Porsche and say.. 'Im right here Porsche..'

Porsche feel a bit shock as he see a handsome man with a beautiful, thick eyebrows are sitting right in front of him

Porsche feel a bit shock as he see a handsome man with a beautiful, thick eyebrows are sitting right in front of him... Porsche then say.. 'Welcome to Yok Bar, sir.. Please wait for a moment..' Porsche then wash his hands and dry it using a small towel and start to make a cocktail for Kim.. Kim keep starring at Porsche and speak in his heart.. 'What a beautiful man'.. Porsche turn around and give a drink to Kim and say.. 'I hope you will enjoy it Mr Kim..' Kim nod a little and drink it slowly and say.. 'Its delicious...' Kim smile and drink the cocktail until finish.. After a few minutes later.. Kim then dissappear all of a sudden...

Suddenly.. There's a light appear around the stage... Kim then sit on the chair and see the customers starts to cheer up... Yok then say.. 'Wow.. Mr Kim is going to perform.. Porsche! Come! Mr Kim is going to perform!' Porsche then say.. 'Its alright phi.. I already made a promise to my friends.. We will play a football after my work finish..' Yok pat Porsche's shoulder and say.. 'Its alright na kha.. But.. It will be a shame if you refuse to watch it Porsche.. Mr Kim is a major customer here.. Its just.. He rarely come here.. But he used to come.. This is 1st time he performs at our bar!' Yok clap her hands excitedly and watch Kim as he starts to perform.. Kim smile and start to playing with his guitar and singing Ghost song...

After 10 minutes later...

Porsche decide to leave the bar as he already have a promise with Type to accompany him playing football.. Porsche stop walking as he hears someone call out his name.. Porsche turn around and see Kim is walking towards him and ask.. Where are you going Porsche? Are you going home?'Porsche nod slowly and say..' Yes Mr Kim.. Im going home.. Its already evening.. I already have a plan with my neighbours today.. 'Kim then reply back..' Ah.. I see... Well.. Im just about to ask you to come with me.. I want to treat you a dinner.. But.. it's seems you already have a plan.. 'Kim then look at his watch and say..' Its still early Porsche.. 'Porsche then reply back..' I didn't want to make my neighbour waiting for me.. It's not good...'Kim smile a little and say..' Yes.. You are right.. Manner always come first.. Let me give you a ride then..'Porsche nod slowly and follow up from behind.. Both of them get into the car.. Kim start to drive away and ask..' Do you have any problem Porsche? 'Porsche then ask in return..'Why are you asking that?' Kim then reply back.. 'Because your face shows everything'.. Porsche then reply back.. 'Well.. No one can help me except myself... I need to gather a lot of money... I need to help my dad..' Kim then ask.. 'Helping him to pay off the debt?' Porsche then frown and ask.. 'How did you know Mr Kim?' Kim then reply back.. 'My cousin is an owner of that club.. And I heard that someone is has been invested into that club.. And I believe that person is your dad.. Am I right Porsche?'

10 minutes later..

Kim and Porsche finally arrives at Porsche's house.. Porsche then say..' Thank you so much Mr Kim.. I really appreciate it.. 'Kim smile and say..' You are welcome Porsche.. I will see you again.. 'Porsche nod slowly and come out from Kim's car.. Kim then drive away leaving Porsche all alone.. Type suddenly come out and say..' Porsche..'Porsche smile at Type and say..' Please wait for me Type.. I will change my clothes first..'Type smile and say..' No need.. Come on.. 'Type get onto his bike and let Porsche to sit behind him.. Porsche put his hands on Type's shoulders as Type ride his bike...

Meanwhile at the club

Mr Pat is busy with the gambling.. The other man then say..'Ai Pat! You already lost again and again!' Pat then say.. 'Wait! Please give me another chance!!' Vegas suddenly come towards through the crowd along with Lian and Yi... The others bow their heads as they see Vegas, Lian and Yi.. Vegas then look at Pat with a cold expression and say.. 'I will give you a last chance.. If you still can't pay it.. I will ask someone to pay.. Go ahead and play..' Pat suddenly remember Porsche and Porchay then smirk.. Pat then continue to gamble and lost again.. Vegas smirk and say.. 'That's it.. No more chance to you Mr Pat.. Please tell me your address house and I will come to your house by tomorrow morning..'Lian then ask..' Are you serious Vegas?'Yi then ask..' Are you sure Vegas? Please think about it first..'
Vegas then look at his best friends with a cold expression and say..' Go on and help him if you wants.. Vegas give a signal to the bodyguards.. The bodyguards drag Mr Pat out from the club and start to beat him up... Vegas then walk towards the lounge

The waiter then come towards them with a bottle of wine.. Vegas then pour it into glass and drink it and say... 'Whoever he is.. Once he lost the game.. He must pay for it..' Suddenly.. Macau come towards Vegas and snatch the wine and pour it into the glass and say.. 'You better stop it phi.. Enough..' Vegas frown and ask.. 'What the hell are you doing here little brat?' Macau drink his wine and say.. 'My friend said that his father like to gamble here.. Is it true?' Vegas then reply back.. 'Yes' Lian look at Macau then reply back.. 'Nong.. Just focus on your self.. Stay out of this matter..' Yi nod in respond and say.. 'This is between your brother and that man... Don't get yourself involve.. Do you understand Macau?' Macau then reply back with anger and say.. 'Fine.. Go ahead with your stupid idea phi.. But.. Don't ignore my warning.. Don't touch Porchay or I will kill you..' Macau put the glass on the table and leave the club.. Vegas then drink his wine and take out a piece of paper and read it silently.. Vegas speak in his heart..' I need to go to Mr Pat's house tonight.. '