Chapter 15

At Theerapanyakul mansion.. (Thankhun's room)...

Thankhun is about to call someone but stop as he see Kinn is coming towards him.. Kinn then ask... 'What are you doing?' Thankun then say.. 'I talked to Kim just now...Its true that Tawan is here Kinn.. He is staying with Vegas..' Kinn sigh heavily and ask.. 'So, where is our brother?' Thankun smile and say.. 'Kim is with Porsche.. They are at shopping mall.. They need to buy some stuffs.. Actually.. Kim want to take Porsche out for a vacation...' Kinn rise his eyebrows and say.. 'A vacation...' Thankun nod in respond and look at Kinn.. Kinn then say.. 'We should help Kim this time...' Thankun frown and ask.. 'If this is about Vegas... I..' Kinn shake his head and say.. 'No.. no.. Its not about Vegas.. Let's help Kim so that he can go for a vacation with Porsche...I trust Kim.. And.. I know Kim will take a good care of Porsche..And.. My suggestion is.. We should booking a flight ticket for Kim and Porsche.. Let them travel to other country... Im sure.. they will have a lot of fun Khun.. 'Thankun smile and say..' You should do it Kinn.. 'Kinn rise up his hands and reply back...'Im sorry Khun.. Pa call me.. He said he want to discuss about a new project with me...' Thankun nod and say.. 'Fine.. Off you go now before that old man nagging at you..' Kinn then nod and leave.. Thankhun then call the airport and say.. 'Hello.. Suvarnabhumi Airport?'The officer then reply back..' Yes.. Good evening sir.. Is anything that I can help you? 'Thankun then say..' I would like to booking a flight ticket for 2 person under Mr Kim Kimhan Theerapanyakul and Mr Porsche Kittisawat Theerapanyakul..'The officer then say..' Sure, sir.. What a coincidence.. There's only 2 flights tickets are left.. There's a lot of people already went for a vacation.. 'Thankun then say..' That's great.. Please keep those flights tickets for Kim and Porsche.. And about the location... They will go to Rio De Jeneiro, Brazil.. For 5 days..Departure time is 7pm..'Thankun smile again and say..' Thank you so much.. 'Thankun then hung up the call and say..' Im sure Kim and Porsche will love it.. '

Back to Kim and Porsche...

After they are done with the shopping.. Its time for them to go back to Kim' s house.. Kim then look at his watch and say.. 'Its 5:45 pm.. We should go back sweetheart.. We need to pack our stuffs too..' Porsche nod and both of them return to the car park.. After they are done keeping all the stuffs.. Kim's phone suddenly ringing... Kim and Porsche get into the car.. Kim then start up the engine and answer the phone call and say..' Hello Khun? 'Thankun then say..' Kim.. Please turn on the speaker.. I want Porsche to listen as well.. 'Porsche then look at Kim with a frown.. Kim then turn on the speaker and ask..' Are you alright phi? 'Thankun then reply back..' Kim.. I already booked a flights ticket for you and Porsche.. Porsche feel shock and look at Kim.. Kim frown and ask.. 'A flight ticket? But why?' Thankun then say... 'You said that you want to keep. Porsche safe right? Please make sure you both have a passport.. Because.. You both will be going to Rio De Jeneiro, Brazil..' Kim and Porsche feel even more shock and look at each other again... Kim then ask.. 'Phi..How long Porsche and I will be staying there?' Thankun chuckle and reply back.. '5 days.. And during those days.. You both can do whatever you want...Including having a sex...' Porsche smile shyly and cover his face.. Kim smile and say.. 'Phi... Porsche is shy right now.. Stop it please..' Kinn then reply back.. 'Ai Kim.. Please take care of your self and please take care of Porsche too... Don't worry about us here.. You both should go travel... Have fun na krub!' Kim shake his head and smile.. Porsche then say.. 'Phi.. Thank you so much na krub...' Thankun chuckle again and say.. 'You are welcome Porsche.. Please take care of your self and listen to Kim... And.. The flight will be departing at 7 pm.. You both still have a time to get ready na krub..' Kim nod in respond and say.. 'Phi.. I guess I owe you a lot.. I will pay you back once we return from Brazil..' Thankun then say.. 'No need Kim.. I already considered Porsche as my brother too.. You both should go back home and get ready.. Just keep your car at the airport.. The security guard will help you Kim..' Kim then say.. 'Thank you Khun.. We will go home now..' Thankun then reply back.. 'Be careful Kim.. Have fun.. Bye..' Kim smile and hung up the phone.. Kim kiss Porsche's lips softly and say.. 'We are going for a vacation sweetheart..' Porsche smile shyly and say... 'Im truly nervous Mr Kim..' Kim hold Porsche's hands and say.. 'Im right here sweetheart.. Let's go home..' Porsche nod and put on the seatbelt while Kim starts to drive back to his house...

Meanwhile at Vegas's house..

Vegas pov..

Vegas and Macau finally arrives at their house.. Macau roll his eyes and say.. 'That devil is still here.. Its really annoying!' Tawan smile and say.. 'Hey sweetheart.. Welcome back..' Vegas and Macau ignore Tawan and walk into the house.. Tawan then ask.. 'So.. Have you found that beggar?' Vegas then push Tawan away from him and say.. 'Porsche is my lover! He is not a beggar! A real beggar here is you Tawan! Porsche only love me!' Tawan smirk and ask with a mocking voice.. 'Are you sure Vegas? What about Kim huh? You should know better Vegas.. You should know better than anyone else.. If Porsche truly love you.. He must be with you now.. A slut like Porsche can't be trusted.. And Im very sure.. Porsche must be with Kim right now.. You should stop thinking about that slut Vegas.. Porsche never deserved you.. 'Macau then ask..' Are you trying to say that you deserve my brother, Tawan? Even phi Porsche is with phi Kim.. I rather give my blessings to them than allow you to have my brother! And you Vegas.. Enough is enough with your stupidity.. Clearly, Tawan is here to using you.. 'Tawan then say..' Porsche deserve better... It will be better if he is with Kim than you Vegas.. You are just using Porsche for a money... Thats it! 'Vegas feel a blood start to rise up and punch Tawan's face and yell..' Shut the fuck up Tawan! I will let them have fun.. But it won't last long.. Because... Death will come to them soon... And as for you.. You better leave my house before I kill you, slut!' Vegas walk away angrily and leave Tawan alone.. Vegas then slam the door.. Tawan take out his phone and call Big.. Big then say..' Don't worry, boss.. I already did it...'Tawan smirk evilly and say..' Good.. I will transfer a money into your account later.. 'Tawan hung up the call and say..' Goodbye Porsche.. Now.. You will be dissappear from Vegas's life forever.. '

Marry To A Mafia On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara