“Stop cursing me under breath, and make something delicious” He ordered me, kutte ka bacha, I just want to pull his hair and throw him out of the window. (Son of a dog)

“ I am not your servant” I said, gathering all my courage while he stood up angrily and grabbed my hair. I hissed in pain and he immediately loosed his hand a little but was holding tight enough to control movement of my head.

“ Just because I gave an answer and talked nicely, don't forget who I am, I am telling you last time. Don't disobey me, you will not like it at all” He said while his eyes turned dark, making me scared.

“ Understood,” He asked while I nodded slowly.

“ Words,” He said with the same authority.

“ Yes,” I replied

“ Good now make something I am hungry” He ordered me while I couldn't do anything except follow his order.

“ Can yo..u pleas..e turn on.. the l.. lights I am scared of dark” I said while he looked at me for a second and nodded. He turned on the lights while I headed towards the kitchen. He followed me from behind, I reached the kitchen, he sat on the counter and started playing with a knife. Indeed he is a psycho.

I focused on the food, I took out the Pan with trembling hands and kept on the stove, I spilled the oil in pan and added some chillies, he was watching me keenly, then I chopped the onion finely and added into it, then I added the ginger garlic paste after frying onion a little, I added the finely chopped tomatoes and added salt and frozen peas and covered it with lid. He was watching my actions, then I took out some wheat flour and started kneading it, in between some hairs were disturbing me while falling on my face, he extended his hands while I got scared but he cared less, he tucked my hair behind and went back somewhere, did he went without eating, then why the hell he made me to do this much work. I saw it was time to stir the vegetables, I gave it a good mix and it has turned into fine paste I added the spices and fried it for a minute then I cut the cottage cheese and put in the paste and gave a good mix, I pour some hot water in it and covered it to get cooked well. I again went to knead the dough, till then he came with SCRUNCHIE and stood beside me, and again fear ran in my veins. He tied my hair and kept his chin on my shoulder. He was looking at me like a psycho, god knows what he is upto? I put on another pan and turned off the other stove as the Matar paneer was ready. No, I am not giving him a good treatment. This is the only grocery I had in the fridge, I have to buy it tomorrow. I made chapati hurriedly and in a few minutes it was ready. I kept it on the dining table and served it to him, when he saw I didn't serve it for myself he served it on a plate for me and Signed me to eat.

He started eating, his attention was on food. We can say that he liked it.

“ Why are you not eating?” He asked while he was still focused on food, Is gadhe ke bacche ko kaise batau isi ke dar ke mare gale we khana nahi utar raha. ( how do I tell this donkey, I couldn't eat because of him only.)

I started eating, finally we were done with it and this psycho will go from here. I took the plates and kept them in the wash basin. I will clean it in the morning, it's already late. I came outside and stood in front of him. while he was busy with his phone , I tried to peek in and I saw he was checking mails.

He kept his phone aside while I waited for him to leave as soon as possible. I looked at him while he raised his eyebrows.

“ Door is this side” I said slowly and pointed towards the door, while he just chuckled and started moving towards the room while I followed him confusingly.

“ You will tell me the doors of my building” He said while chuckling.

“ What do you mean?” I asked him while entering the room and he turned back suddenly grabbing my hair.