Chapter 21

"Hey, boss, that's all. The student doesn't know."

"Well, I cross-examined from memory. Ok, got it."

Outside the slum, Zhang Xuan and Ma Xiangguo stood on the side of the road and reported the situation to Zheng Tianhao on the other side of the phone.

Ma Xiangguo breathed a sigh of relief and smiled.

"In that case, it won't have anything to do with the student."

Zhang Xuan looked coldly, squinting at the sparsely lit slum for a long time.

"Is it difficult to make this person disappear?"

Ma Xiangguo's smile was stiff on his face, and he looked at Zhang Xuan incomprehensibly.

"Wasn't it confirmed that he didn't take it?"

Zhang Xuan did not explain the meaning, just calm way.

"Make sure nothing goes wrong."

Ma Xiangguo face a green and white, although he took Zheng Tianhao's money to do things, but the other side in front of him so talk about killing, really did not care about his views.

"That can't be now, he has just been on the newspaper, and has been selected for a special training class."

" Too sensitive!"

Zhang Xuan thought for a moment, just he let his men inquire Xiaochen news. The thing about the special training is true, but the Force is only 90 points, which can only be said to be the threshold of the special training.

It's basically impossible to wake up on awakening day.

Can not become an awakening, so that he graduated, Jiangcheng No. 1 side of his basic will not be too concerned.

He nodded and accepted the offer.

"When it was done, I..."

Ma Xiangguo had not finished, Zhang Xuan said softly.

"Boss Zheng will talk to you."

Ma Xiangguo nodded and smiled contentedly, and then, as if he suddenly remembered something, he whispered.

"What exactly is Boss Zheng looking for that won't fall into the hands of the law enforcement team?"

Ma Xiangguo knows Zheng Tianhao very well, that is a real big boss, how many black and white mixed industry? The relationship with all sides is also very good. It is for this reason that even though there are many rumors about this big guy among the people, he also laughs.

It's not easy to find something he's so eager to find.

"Don't ask what you shouldn't."

Zhang Xuan, still expressionless, said that, as if to confirm Xiao Chen's home address, looked into the slum, and then turned to leave.

"That's really draggy."

Ma Xiangguolow cursed.

...

Xiao Chen searched for a long time, but found nothing. In fact, if this thing at home, with Mu Xiao Wan's love of cleanliness, cleaning every day, would have been found out.

"No."

Although Zhang Xuan and Ma Xiangguo seem to have asked to leave, but through the introduction of Wu Chao, as well as Zhang Xuan's attitude, let Xiaochen simply can not settle down.

"Xiao Wan, pack your things, let's go away for a while."

I mean, moving out would make you feel guilty, but in the ghetto, it's so easy to get killed. If you live in the city, there are cameras everywhere, even if you sleep on the bridge, it is safer than here.