Chapter 2 The heart is connected

Looking at the crazy crowd outside, Liu Zhenhai of the law enforcement Bureau is a little anxious, so many people, once there are really infected people scratched, suddenly diseased...

How many people would die, he could not estimate.

"Everyone should go home, and the lockdown will be lifted once we have identified the infected."

He shouted loudly, without a horn, and in a very loud voice, but no one in the panic heard him.

"Don't lie, the last time there were infections in the next block f, hundreds of people died!"

"You don't care if we live or die!"

He did not expect that his voice, but let the crowd more angry, watching, the barbed wire have curved.

Just then, Liu Zhenhai side, a figure flashed past.

"Hey, young man, I told you to stay away from it, so you wouldn't get infected."

Xiao Chen looked at the middle-aged man in front of himself, some helplessly pointed to the front road.

"I know, but I have to go home."

Going home? What's the point of going home?

Liu Zhenhai stunned for a moment, and then he saw Xiao Chen bypass him, running at his feet, holding the wire in his hands, and jumping directly into it.

"Huh? This?"

Not only Liu Zhenhai, but also those who struggled to squeeze out, saw someone coming in from the outside, and they were a little confused.

Didn't you know it was a quarantine zone? Is this guy crazy?

"Brother."

A weak and thin figure squeezed next to Xiao Chen, timidly pulling his coat corner.

Although some silly, but Liu Zhenhai did not let go of this collective quiet moment, immediately way.

"Look, other children are not afraid, you are so afraid? If it was that urgent, would I let him in? Everyone, it will be dark soon, go home as soon as possible!"

The crowd was quiet for a moment, then they found that the sun had set in the west, and each one showed a look of fear, and finally began to disperse.

Xiao Chen looked at sister Mu Xiao Wan, two eyes meet, Xiao Chen gently way.

"Is that you?"

Mu Xiaowan shook his head.

"It's from outside."

Xiao Chen relieved, two people did not say much, but understand each other's meaning, is ready to leave, but came behind a rather heavy voice.

"Young man, if you go in, I can't let you out, and you really think it's a joke."

The speaker was Liu Zhenhai.He doesn't look as optimistic as he was just letting on.

"I know."

Xiao Chen touched Mu Xiao Wan's hair, she also wore a floral apron at home.

"But I have to go home."

Seeing Xiao Chen this action, and looked at the thin girl beside him as if the wind blew away, Liu Zhenhai wanted to speak and stopped, small voice.

"After dark, stay inside and don't go out, got it. Infected people only come out at night to feed."

Hearing the word "foraging", Xiao Chen squinted slightly and then nodded.

The people who did not go around are preparing to come together to listen to what Liu Zhenhai said to Xiaochen.

Now, outside the barbed wire, a huge black steel wall once again appeared, locking everyone in this dark and stinking slum.