Chapter 16

Lao Song's expression was not as relaxed as usual.

"The momentum of the second middle school is very strong this year, and it is said that some people have woken up early."

Someone woke up?

When the news came out, all the students were in an uproar.

Most people will choose to wake up on awakening day, because there will be official equipment to assist, but a few people can wake up on their own, which is absolutely gifted.

Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School is known as Jiangcheng No. 1 High School, but so far, none of the students in this class have become awakened.

Of course, some people can not wake up on the day of awakening, and over time, the Force value increases, and they can also wake up, but this is already over the best age, and their potential is limited.

This is how many years summed up the rule.

However, there are not many people who can wake up on their own before the awakening day in the entire history of Jiangcheng No. 1 Middle School for several years.

"The school is also under a lot of pressure, so this time it gave a very heavy reward." 

One million dollars in cash will be awarded to anyone who becomes an awakening on Awakening Day!"

A million!

Many students are not calm again.

Most of the parents are working class, the monthly income is generally only six or seven thousand yuan, more than one million for them that is absolutely astronomical.

With this money, whether you want to go to other cities where it is safer, or if you want to buy cultivation resources, it is too convenient.

For a time, many people's eyes are hot, but also anxious.

"This wave is estimated to have no chance with me, Ouyang Han, Yao Na, you two come on, who got it, please the whole class to eat."

Wu Chao groaned.

He spoke for the rest of the class.

Yao Na was bored, turning her pen as if unmoved. And next to Ouyang Han, is still sitting upright, exudes the breath of strangers do not enter.

However, Xiao Chen from the heaving of his chest, the boy's breathing is also a lot faster.

"A million."

Xiao Chen also had some hot eyes, but did not think too much.

His last test, only in his early seventies of the force, let alone awakening, he now just want to grow a little more this wave of tests, and then take a decent university.

"Well, here's the news. It's our class's test."

The corridor inside is very noisy, near graduation, everyone's mind is followed by a little impetuous.

Outside on the playground, classes are gathering for a Force value test.

At this moment, has gathered a large group of people, each class is equipped with a test teacher, Lao Song with the class came to belong to their position.

In fact, it's just a random square in the playground.

"Congratulations, Miss Yuan, there are three good children in your class!"

Loud laughter came, next to the three years three class test point, a middle-aged man looking at the greasy face nodded and waved his hands. Opposite him stood the dark-skinned dean.