Chapter 19

Xiao Chen bought half a pot of shochu wine, a kilo of pork, the mood is very good, but then he noticed the neighbors around looking at his strange eyes.

Do these people know about my Force test, too?

Xiao Chen this is purely for his own entertainment.

Open the door, familiar sofa position, but sitting two unfamiliar people.

They are wearing police uniforms, next to some restlessness, bowed to the silent Mu Xiao Wan, the table also placed two cups of hot tea.

"You must be Xiao Chen, but I have to wait for you."

One of them looked at a slightly fat Mediterranean man in his 40s and came over smiling, tapped Xiao Chen on the shoulder, and closed the door with his other hand very naturally.

The light then dimmed.

"My name is Ma Xiangguo, is the deputy director of Jiangcheng Luofeng District Police station, don't be nervous, today is simply to ask you a little question."

The police station?

Xiao Chen nodded, sit to mu small Wan side, brother and sister eyes meet, Xiao Chen heart slightly safe.

There was not much anxiety in my sister's eyes, and that was fine.

"That's your sister, isn't she? She's lovely, but she doesn't talk much. Today is just to briefly understand, a few days ago, when you were brave, it seems that you also smoothly melted a few bodies, there is this thing."

Xiao Chen heart move.

Whatever you're afraid of!

He originally thought that after the law enforcement team had passed, there should be no one who would follow up, but he did not expect to come.

But also, when the law enforcement team faced a life-and-death situation, just got out of trouble, and they are the lifesavers, they ignore it is normal.

But... Although the people from the police station came to be reasonable, Xiao Chen felt that the two people's eyes were very strange. I didn't mean to ask.

Fortunately, Xiao Chen had already rehearsed this scene in his mind and paused for a moment.

"Yes, is there a problem?"

Ma Xiangguo smiling face unchanged, casual way.

"I am actually very curious ah, logically speaking, you have just fought with the infected, should be very afraid, why would you think of melting the body?"

Xiao Chen noticed that when Ma Xiangguo questioned, the other man who seemed to be his subordinate, his eyes have been flashing back and forth on his face and Mu Xiaowan. Although he did not say a word, the man with the hooked nose gave Xiao Chen a sense of pressure far beyond the deputy director.

"Because, the school has advertised that ordinary people who are scratched and bitten by infected people may become zombies." I'm afraid they'll turn, too."

This is the reason I told Liu Zhenhai at the beginning. Xiao Chen is well aware that although the law enforcement team and the police are two systems, four lives are involved, and the information must be shared. So he didn't have to lie.

"Well, very cautious, Xiao. It is commendable and shows that our school education is becoming more and more practical."

Ma Xiangguo reached out to drink tea, but when he saw the dilapidated gap in the teacup, he frowned invisibly and hit the coffee table with his fingers instead.

Knock, knock, knock.

It sounds like a beating heart.

He does not speak, the other hook nose also does not sound, Xiao Chen and Mu Xiao Wan naturally also quiet, the room is very quiet for a time.

Ma Xiangguo was somewhat surprised.

It was not Xiao Chen's rhetoric, which he had already heard, that was synchronized by the law enforcement team, and the law enforcement team did not think there was any problem.

What really surprised him was Xiao Chen's attitude, which was too calm for a high school student.

Originally, like the death in the slum, and no one to report the situation, he wanted to directly according to the infected attack to calculate.

Only today, someone showed up, and not a small one. He had to come, and he knew that Xiao Chen was a civilian example recently introduced by the media, and some means were not convenient to use.

Ma Xiangguo made a moment of difficulty, at this time, the man next to the hook nose narrowed his eyes.

"Generally speaking, you have just killed an infected person, if it is because of fear, then the first thing you should do is not to wake up the law enforcement team?"

"With them there, even if there is a dead change, there is no need for you to do anything."

"Moreover, Liu Zhenhai was seriously injured at that time, and you did not want to save him for the first time, but thought about melting the body?" Son, I advise you to be honest and tell me what you know."

Hawk-nosed man's eyes were cold and dark, and the eyes were staring at Xiao Chen's face like vipers.

For a moment, Xiao Chen's eyebrows beat a little involuntarily, and his heart beat a little faster.This man is asking his hardest question! Liu Zhenhai they were the mood of a narrow escape, after waking up, under the ecstasy, did not consider so much.

However, from the perspective of outsiders, in fact, Xiao Chen's rhetoric is still flawed.

Fortunately, Xiao Chen was prepared.

"He said, frowning.

"This officer, please pay attention to a little attitude, I only cooperate with your investigation, not the prisoner." Besides, you said it was common sense."

"According to common sense, I am a high school student, there is no need to deal with infected people. In that situation, I think about saving my life first, what's the problem?"

Seeing Xiao Chen did not let go, the hook-nosed man narrowed his eyes, and a huge murderousness rose. With his eyes glaring, Xiao Chen felt his hair explode out of control!

What a dangerous guy!

In fact, as soon as he came in, Xiao Chen found that although Ma Xiangguo seemed to dominate, in fact, the person sitting there was the protagonist.

This momentum, is he an awakened one?

Xiao Chen for a time in the heart slightly heavy. Who the hell did you kill? If it was just four slumming gangsters, you wouldn't bring someone like that, would you?

"Zhang Xuan, pay attention."

Ma Xiangguo coughed, Zhang Xuan sat back, and the momentum of his body disappeared.

"Xiao, you don't know, but we are protecting you."

"You certainly deserve praise for your brave act. But among those four people, there is one identity is not simple, Zheng Tianhao do you know?"

Seeing the blank color in Xiao Chen's eyes, Ma Xiangguo shook his head and made a mysterious way.

"Zheng Tianhao is a well-known entrepreneur in Jiangcheng, who has operated a lot of martial arts and entertainment businesses, and one of the four people who died is his cousin." He sent his cousin to collect the bill that day, and then he received bad news."

"Boss Zheng is relatively simple and may not be as easy to talk to as we are." So if you know something, tell us, or I'm afraid Boss Zheng will find you himself."

Huh?

Xiao Chen felt something ridiculous at first.

Martial arts, entertainment venues, is that what ordinary people can do? It has to be black and white, hand and eye.

No wonder a deputy director can question him directly!

That Scarface is a scumbag, can be involved in such a relationship, is also a big bad luck!Looking at Ma Xiangguo's concerned eyes, Xiao Chen secretly scolded in his heart.

Isn't there a good thing, entrepreneurs, entertainment venues? Collection, it must be violent collection! If you really tell the truth, it is really finished!