Chapter 13

For such words, Zhao Meng's heart is naturally not impressed. 

As a reporter of the Jiangcheng Times, she knows very well that there may be hundreds of people who can be admitted to war universities every year. 

But of these hundred, less than one tenth can become awakened.However, this "positive energy" report, she does not need to delete, write out the leader more love.

"Well, today's interview was very pleasant, this is the government's reward for you, five thousand yuan!"

Zhao Meng stuffed a card, let Xiao Chen show a smile on behalf of sunshine and happiness, holding bank cards and banners, took a photo, and hurried away.

To meet an interviewer like Xiao Chen is the happiest thing for her, not having to listen to the complaints of people in the slums, reflecting the problems, and getting the answers are also welcome, very perfect.

Of course, although the interview was pleasant, she did not want to talk with Xiao Chen any further. 

The people who live in the slums are destined to be a world away from them in the city.

After Zhao Meng left, Xiao Chen took the card, frowning slightly.This reward, didn't Chu Hongxiu give it before?

 According to Zhao Meng's meaning, these five thousand are official, then what is Chu Hongxiu put on the table?

Xiao Chen went to open the package. Inside was a new card, with the balance and password marked. 

In addition, there is a heavy bag, open the count, twenty fine rough stones displayed there, as new.That's worth at least 40 grand!

Counting the fifty thousand dollars in the bank card, Chu Hongsleeved their law enforcement team gave their own things have been worth more than one hundred thousand.Turned over, and finally saw a small piece of paper, above is a very beautiful font.

"The captain didn't say hello because he was afraid you would refuse. You deserve it. Don't refuse."

Xiao Chen startled, this is three years ago since his father inexplicably disappeared, and then the house was raided, he and his sister on the street since the greatest kindness from strangers.

Although Liu Zhenhai looked careless and kind, Xiao Chen could feel that he didn't believe in himself as much as he seemed that day. 

Did not expect to usher in an investigation, but gave himself such a large sum of money.

"I'm so sorry."

Having said that, I'm afraid this secret is buried forever....Wealth does not show wealth, Xiao Chen knows this truth. 

But today received a large sum of money, although in the city to buy a house is still out of reach, but he still took Mu Xiaowan to the city restaurant luxury.

After dinner, Mu Xiaowan wearing the restaurant to send the rabbit bright headlamp, smiling sweet face.

Although for people in the city, a hot pot may only be a common meal, but for her and Xiao Chen, it is a rare enjoyment.

Xiao Chen fiddled with his mobile phone, but found that there were many @own people in the class group.

"Cow, our class Xiaochen reported it."

"Killed the infected? ! Are you kidding?"

As message after message flashed, the class of students, who had not yet graduated, expressed their shock.

Xiao Chen also just saw the link, have to say, Zhao Meng's speed is still very fast.Just after the interview in the morning, by the evening, the report had been uploaded.