But Yan Xi couldn't sleep. She turned around a few times, but she still couldn't sleep. The six eyes are like a machine that almost never sleeps. It dutifully inputs the surrounding information into the brain. The useful and useless are all fed into the brain, mixed into a ball, forcing her to accept this feeling. It is especially obvious in the dead of night.

At this time, both her body and brain are sending her a message: sleep whatever you want, get up and get high!

So, Yan Xi decided to follow his heart and get up and have fun.

She quietly sat up from the bed and walked out of the door quietly.

Then...she stood in the cold wind and fell into silent silence. Her cell phone was out of battery and she was in the mountains. Why did she get up?

Just enjoy the moon in the wind and snow?

Yan Xi feels like an idiot.

It would be great if Gojo Satoru was here. It would never be boring with him... As soon as this thought came up, Yan Xi was startled. She suddenly discovered that she had become accustomed to Gojo Satoru since she didn't know when. existence.

She was used to his out-of-the-box thinking, his childish and bad temper, and his nagging in her ears... She

didn't know where Gojo Satoru was now or what he was doing.

The cold wind blew, snowflakes flew, and the bells jingled not far away. Several crows screamed across the night sky, and from the distant mountains, wolves howled and beasts roared.

"Ha...hu...ha...hu..." There was a sound of violent breathing and hurried running. The clogs stepped into the white snow that had not completely melted, leaving a line of deep and messy footprints.

The black-haired boy was running desperately with the newborn baby in his arms. His legs were so heavy that he could hardly lift them. His lungs felt like they were going to burst and they were so swollen that his throat was uncomfortable because of this. The place was panting and burning badly.

Even though he was almost at the limit, he didn't stop. He couldn't stop, because once he stopped, his legs would tremble due to loss of strength, and he would never start running again.

But...he still has a child in his arms!

A newborn baby's parents had died in the hands of ghosts. They protected the child with their lives and delayed his escape. He couldn't let their deaths be in vain!

He wanted to do his best to protect the child, and he just had to drag it until dawn or drag it to a nearby pillar!

He can do it!

He passed the selection of the Demon Slayer Team on Fujixi Mountain. Over the years, he has killed many ghosts with his own strength.

He can definitely do it!

The young man ran desperately, but he was a little confused in his heart. Can he really protect this child?

Can he really escape these three ghosts?

Yes, there were three ghosts chasing him!