In his field of vision, dark blue clogs were walking towards him. The young man with black hair and blue eyes squatted down and said calmly: "Why are you fighting?"

It was not uncommon for ghosts to fight, but this was the first time he saw so many ghosts fighting together. , his intuition told him that there must be something weird in this.

"Do you think I will tell you?" The one-eyed ghost sneered.

The young man raised the knife expressionlessly: "I'll chop you if you don't tell me."

The one-eyed ghost sneered again: "Just chop it! Boy from the Demon Slayer Squad, if you chop me, you will never know the reason!" He Although his recovery ability is not as good as those of the powerful string ghosts, it is still among the best. As long as you give him a little time, he will definitely be able to run away!

As the saying goes, there is no need to worry about leaving green hills without firewood. The one-eyed ghost stared greedily at the white-haired figure not far away. He has memorized his aura. Sooner or later, he will capture this guy and offer it to Lord Wuhan!

However, the draft in his heart was typed one, two, three, four, five, and the train in his mouth was about to run all over the ground, when a knife suddenly fell from the air and pierced him directly.

This turn of events confused both the young man and the one-eyed ghost.

"You are very powerful!" The young man turned his head and saw not far away, the young man wearing a wild boar hood raised another long knife in his hand and waved it twice in the air excitedly, "This is the first time. Someone snatched food from my mouth!"

"Hahaha, hahaha, fight with me

!"

After saying this, he rushed towards the young man like an arrow from a string.

The boy from the Demon Slayer Squad dodged his attack: "The sword in your hand..." If he read correctly, this should be the sword belonging to the Demon Slayer Squad.

The Wild Boar Boy is an extremely good prospect in terms of physical fitness and speed. It stands to reason that such a potential person should be quickly discovered and focused on training.

Are you new?

He guessed, but didn't want to. The wild boar boy opposite shook the knife in his hand: "What do you mean?"

He slashed the two knives and said proudly: "This is how I defeated several challengers. "The spoils of war."

Yan Xi: ...

Young man: ...

The word "rob" is very soulful.

"This is not an ordinary knife!" The wild boar boy swung his arms twice happily, "This is the Sun Blade that can kill ghosts!"

"It is not something that ordinary people can use!"

"Oh." He said, He looked at the young man again and said, "The knife you have is not bad."

"If you lose, keep the knife!" He shouted, "Hahaha, hahaha..."

"Pigs in, pigs in, pigs in!"