This guy beats him like a piece of dough, and pulls him like dough, but he has no power to fight back!

Wu Kuai was scared, and Wu Kuai was ready to pick up his ways of the Gou King again, but soon, he suddenly realized that this woman was most likely a ghost, and even if she was a ghost, she was definitely not a human being.

What does that mean? She will probably live as long as him!

Ah, this... I can't beat him, I will suffer for the rest of my life.

Gou's way doesn't work!

How to fix it? !

Wu Kuai turned his five clever brains and quickly came up with a brilliant plan. Since the front was not strong, then he would take turns to use conspiracies. He is a villain but not a decent person. As long as he can achieve his goal, it doesn't matter what method he uses.

He couldn't beat the black-haired girl, but couldn't he beat the white-haired young man? !

A mere human being, but still a blind man!

In particular, this human being was so frightened that his hands were shaking when he learned that Tsukishima Yanki was not a human being. He must not be a powerful character!

The strongest is not even at the Demon Slayer level!

As long as you catch him and transform him into a ghost, this human being will definitely become his puppet and listen to his actions!

Then, he controlled this puppet to kill Tsukishima Yanki, and then, he swallowed Tsukishima Yanki and successfully evolved into the most perfect creature in the world!

Damn Barassi! This plan is simply too good! Wuhan feels that he is really smart!

As long as we catch the white-haired blind man, then it will be useless no matter how strong the

woman is!

Who made her fall in love with humans?

Falling in love with a human being is doomed to have weaknesses and is destined to no longer be perfect!

Thinking of this, Wu Kuan snapped his fingers and summoned the ghosts closest to him.

He ordered condescendingly: "There is a tall man with white hair and a bandage on his face. Bring him to me."

"Give me an order. Whoever can bring him here, I will give him a gift." Become a blessing to the wind."

As soon as these words came out, all the ghosts were excited.

Straight up! Under the King of Ghosts, above all ghosts!

What a high honor this is!

For nameless brats like them, this is like a dream!

"Yes! I will obey your orders!"

They will definitely bring that man over and present it to their king!

Just as they were about to leave, Wuhan said again: "Wait a moment."