5. set off!

Percy's POV:

I hate luke... He needs to watch his ass around Y/N she's too kind and sweet and warm and soft, and perf-...

She'll get hurt..

I was sword training with annabeth when I saw luke and Y/N walking together, I peeked into their conversation

"So how's camp? Have you visited the Oracle yet?" Luke says, Y/N looks confused

She says, "camp is good, whats an Oracle?"

"It's a special thing in the attic of the big house that tells campers what will happen, in clues, while onn their quests."

Y/N nods, "well I haven't been on a quest yet." She mumbles.

After that luke laughed but they got too far for me to hear. Suddenly I was knocked to the ground and saw annabeths sword in my face... Shit...

"Gods Percy what's in with you today?" She asks, holding out a hand to get me up.

I greatly take the hand and say  "it's nothing.. Just a little tired.."

"You keep looking at flowers.."

Flowers? Theres no flowers?

"Flowers??" I ask, looking at her like she just asked me to read something in an ancient Arabic language.

She sighs and speaks, "that's Y/Ns nickname, flowers."

I nod and glance back at her, flowers.

I turn to annabeth and say, "is it because she's so fragile?" I try not to smirk.

Annabeth gives me a cold stare and says, "that was the nickname her dad gave her before he left her here, jerk..."

I pause and look a bit sorry, damn it... Good job me!

~~~~

At lunch I see Chiron talking to Y/N, her face brightens so it must be good, in some way probably.

After lunch I see her walk to the big house... Was she going on a guest? Gods I hope she picks me-

I mean- gods I hope she picked an easy quest... Yeah... After a while I see a very excited Y/N running to the Athena cabin.

I get up and sneak over.

Y/N is practically jumping while rambling to annabeth.

She says, "oh my God annie!" That's a new one, "I got a quest!! So I basically have to find this auntie Em person because she has been hurting the magical world by making satyrs go missing. I have to stop her!"

I saw the smile and color fall from annabeths face. We have dealt with 'auntie em' before, it wasn't the funniest thing and Y/N didn't know what Antie em is- or who Antie em is..

Gods damn Medusa, she's terrible, and pretty hard to beat.

"Im thinking of taking luke along with me!" I paused, she couldn't! Why was she so- so oblivious to luke being terrible!?

I step forward, pushing down my anger from showing. I speak up, "whats this about I quest I hear? You know, I'm amazing at quests.."

I glace at annabeth, hopping she backs me up on that. She sighs and says, "oh yeah, Percy your great.." Now she has an evil smirk, oh no...

"Hey Y/N, what about you take the both of us, we have a lot of experience and  we are your friends.." Annabeth speaks. No!

wait, why was I so upset about this??

I glance around to make sure ares wasn't around to make Me angery. He wasn't

Y/N smiled and piped, "oh that's a great idea! Lets go tell chiron!"