2. new friends??

Y/N's POV

I walk into the Hermes cabin, I needed to stay there because no one knew my 'godly parent' this whole thing was so stupid new. The cabin leaders, Travis and Connor had givin me a spot on the ground. Not the cleanest but I'll take what I can get.

I had a really hard time sleeping that night, I couldn't stop thinking about home, about dad, how my real mom was.. I felt hot tears in my eyes, swallowing hard I let out a sigh and nuzzle close to my eyes.

~~~~

In the morning I get up and follow my cabin out to get breakfast. I sit at my table, keeping my head down and being quiet.
"Hey Y/N, you okay?" Travis asks me, tilting his head slightly. I look up at him and clear my thoat, saying"yeah.. Just, I guess homesick.."

Connor nods and says "yeah, but you'll get used to it. Hey! I have an idea! Me and Travis have this friend group, we normally hang out and do the activities and training together. You should join." I look at Connor in a bit of disbelief, they wanted me to join their friend group? I look down at my food then back at them. I nod softly

"Yeah, I'll try it out.. thanks."

Travis claps "great! We normally meet up by the rock wall after breakfast. So just be there when your done." I nod softly then go back to my food.

I finished pretty quickly so I could get away from all the people and noises. I try to find my way to the rock wall but I got a bit lost. As I mindlessly walk around I accidentally bump into a satyr. We both fall over..

"Oh my gods I am so so sorry..!" I quickly apologize.

The satyr chuckles nervously and says "it's alright"

The boy that the satyr was talking to gave me a mean glare and says "watch next time..."

I know it probably wasn't supposed to be mean but his tone felt mean. I sigh and nod. The satyr gets up and offers me I hand, I take it and he pulls me up.

The satyr shakes my hand and says "I'm Grover, grover Underwood."

I smile softly "it's nice to meet you. I'm  Y/N L/N." The boy, behind grover squints his eyes.

The boy says "come on Grover, the others should be there by now..."

That caught my attention.. Hmm, maybe everyone had a group of friends and met up with them! I shrug it off and look around for the rock wall, soon I see the tall structure and speed walk over.

There I look around for Travis and Connor. I see them walking up and save my hand.

Connor sees me and runs up, Travis picking up behind him. Conner yells    "Y/N! I'm so glad you came! Come on, the others are here, I see em"

I nod and follow the twins. There I see 1 girls, and many boys. I take note of everyone and to my great luck... Two of the boys were Grover and that boy..

Travis says "alright! Guys, we have a new member! So let's all introduce ourselves!"

The 1 girl with soft blonde hair and strong gray eyes say "my name is Annebeth chase, daughter of Athena."

A boy with messy black hair and dark coal eyes says "Nico Di Angelo.. Son of Hades.."

A boy with sunny yellow hair and sky blue eyes says "will solace! Son of Apollo." He shakes my hand hard

Grover chuckles and says "we already met but, Grover Underwood, satyr"

The boy next to Grover signs in annoyance and says "Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon.." Percy had dark hair and deep sea green eyes.

Finally the last boy, with black hair and dark eyes says "Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus"

I smile softly and say "oh, Y/N L/N and I haven't figured out my godly parent.. Yet.."

Annabeth smiles and says "well, I'm sure it's something fun" I nod and smile softly.

Despite Percy glares this group seemed pretty nice. I sigh softly and wait for something to happen.

Percy's POV:

I don't know what this Y/N guy is up to but something about them is off, I might have Grover sniff them out for any monster's... They just seem too nervous.. I mean I wasn't nervous my first day-

I get pushed out of thought when Travis says "sooo we should try out archery first."

I never been good at archery, but since Y/N is new they won't be good either so that will get me a good laugh or two..

The group agrees and we all make our way to the archery, Y/N being close to the twins, it was like they were obsessed with them... Annoying..

☆☆~✭~☆☆

Hello guys! Author here! Hope you liked part 2!! This chapter was a bit short, I really wish it was longer.

Remember to fix me on anything I got wrong!

Word count: 848