//Chapter nine {encountered the danger with love one}\\

Ash P.O.V

As I entered my dorm, the aroma of delicious food filled my nostrils, leading me straight to the kitchen. However, just as I was about to step inside, a deafening explosion echoed from the university's main grounds. Without hesitation, I sprinted towards the source of the noise.

Upon arriving, I was shocked to see some familiar faces - not friends, but foes. It was a motley crew, donning the attire of various nefarious organizations like Team Magma, Team Aqua, and Team Galactic. Confused, I approached them and demanded, "Team Rocket, what are you doing here at my university? Can't you just leave me alone?"

Meowth caught sight of someone resembling Ash and exclaimed, "James, look! Isn't that the guy we've been after?" James, scrutinizing the figure, agreed, "You might be onto something, Meowth." He turned to Jessie and said, "Jessie, look! Could it be Trap, or am I just seeing things?" Jessie, intrigued, demanded, "Where? Tell me where Trap is!" James pointed towards the person resembling Ash and confirmed, "There!"

With Jessie's confirmation, they wasted no time and commenced with their motto.
Jessie:- Prepare for trouble!
James:-And make it double!
Jessie:-To protect the world from devastation!
James:-To unite all peoples within our nation!
Jessie:-To denounce the evils of truth and love!
James:-To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie:- Jessie!
James:- James!
Jessie :- Team Roc.. Railbow Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
James:-Surrender now, or prepare to fight!
Meowth:-Meowth! That's right
Wobbuffet:- wobbuWobbuffet!!
With a fiery gaze, Jessie declared, "Listen up, we're not Team Rocket anymore. We're Team Rainbow Rocket, and we've got a mission. Cross us, and you'll regret it." James and Meowth nodded in agreement.

Unfazed, I asserted, "This is my university, and as the champion, it's my duty to protect everyone here. You're not welcome."

Calem and his friends, echoing my sentiment, stepped forward. "We're with him. You won't get away with this."

Enraged, Jessie bellowed, "Attack! Obliterate them!"

In response, Calem unleashed his Absol, May summoned her Blaziken, Paul called forth his Metagross, Serena released her Altaria, Dawn sent out her Togekiss, Drew commanded his Flygon, Meitte deployed her Ampharos, and Ash summoned his Charizard. Together they invoked the power of Mega In unison, they proclaimed, "Mega Evolution, go!"

Meanwhile, Ash silently communicated with Mew and Mewtwo, instructing them to fortify the university with powerful barriers to protect bystanders.

With a surge of psychic energy from Ash, their Pokémon were empowered, ready for battle. "Unleash your strongest attacks!" Ash commanded.

The air crackled with anticipation as May unleashed an Overheat, Serena launched a devastating Moonblast, Drew commanded a Dragon Meteor, Paul hurled Meteor Mash, Dawn summoned a fierce Hurricane, Calem released a Shadow Ball, and Ash commanded an Inferno Blast and Thunderbolt.

The combined assault struck their opponents with unparalleled force, causing the ground to tremble beneath them, shaking th around like a cata for kilometers nic earthquake.
After the attack, the ground was enveloped in smoke. When the view cleared, Calen called Officer Jennie to inform her about the incident. Soon after, Officer Jennie arrived and arrested all RR guards. Ash and his friends were thanked for their assistance.
Meowth P.O.V
As the attack struck, we were blasted off, and I heard James exclaim, "How did the world's trap become so strong?" Jessie replied, "I don't know, but one thing's for sure: we've failed our mission again, and the boss won't forgive us for this." I chimed in, "Yeah, you're right, but we're lucky we managed to escape; otherwise, we would have been caught in the attack." Jessie and James nodded in agreement, saying, "Yes, you're right, Meowth."
Ash P.O.V
After Officer Jennie left, I began to turn around, but suddenly, dizziness overwhelmed me. I stumbled and collided with the ground, hearing a sweet, familiar voice that sounded too similar to Sere's. Unable to maintain consciousness, I succumbed to unconsciousness.
Serena P.O.V
As I was cooking in my dorm, a sudden explosion rocked the building. Instantly, my instincts kicked in, and I shut off the gas stove before rushing out to investigate. Amidst the chaos, I encountered Calem, who was also hurrying towards the main grounds to assess the situation.

Breathless and alarmed, I asked Calem about the explosion, but he too was clueless. Without wasting a moment, we sprinted towards the main grounds, where a startling scene unfolded before our eyes. Ash, our friend and leader, stood defiantly against a group of sinister guards who seemed poised to attack him.

With a fierce determination in his eyes, Calem stepped forward, declaring our solidarity with Ash. "We are with him," he proclaimed boldly, sending a clear message to the menacing guards. In response, their leader issued a chilling order to attack.

In that critical moment, we unleashed our Pokémon, each one undergoing a spectacular mega evolution. As Ash rallied us, we coordinated our best attacks with precision and unity. What ensued was a breathtaking display of power as our combined assaults overwhelmed our opponents.

The battlefield became shrouded in a thick veil of smoke as our Pokémon unleashed their devastating moves. Yet, amidst the chaos, Calem managed to summon Officer Jenny for assistance. As the smoke gradually cleared, we found the once menacing guards lying unconscious on the ground.

With Officer Jenny's swift arrival, the perpetrators were swiftly apprehended, bringing a sense of relief and justice to the tumultuous scene.

As I approached Ash, ready to engage in conversation, he suddenly collapsed to the floor. Panic surged through me as I rushed to his side, attempting to catch him, but my efforts were futile. "Ash, what happened to you? Please, wake up!" I called out desperately. Calem quickly came over and checked his pulse, reassuring me, "He's fine, Serena. He just lost consciousness due to weakness." With the assistance of others, we carefully moved him to my dorm room, laying him gently on my bed. Once alone, a mysterious Pokémon materialized in the room, instantly silencing my cries with its psychic power. My heart raced as it approached Ash, but its voice was surprisingly calm as it addressed me, "Hi, girl. I mean no harm. I've come to heal my master. If you cause a scene or shout, I won't hesitate to act." Its intimidating gaze left me trembling as I nervously nodded in acquiescence, feeling the weight of its power lift from me. Another adorable Pokémon joined us, assisting Ash with its healing powers, and my relief overflowed as he regained consciousness. Unable to contain my emotions, I embraced him tightly, tears streaming down my face as I buried my head in his shoulder. At first taken aback, Ash reciprocated the hug, soothingly reassuring me, "It's okay, I'm fine. Stop crying." With his comforting words, my sobs gradually subsided, and he inquired about our location. "You're in my dorm room," I replied softly, watching as he nodded in understanding. Turning to the mysterious Pokémon, Ash introduced me as his childhood best friend, Serena Yvonne. The legendary Pokémon, Mewtwo, acknowledged me with a nod, stating, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Yvonne. I am Mewtwo, a protector of weak and small Pokémon." Mew, the second legendary Pokémon, greeted me warmly as well. Overwhelmed by their presence, I managed to express my gratitude. As Mewtwo prepared to leave, he entrusted Ash to my care, to which I earnestly replied, "I will do my best." As they departed, leaving us alone, Ash turned to me with concern in his eyes, asking how I was. Relieved to see him conscious, I confessed, "I was so scared when you lost consciousness." Tears threatened to spill again, but Ash held me close, his comforting words easing my fears. "Shh... it's okay. I'm fine. Stop crying," he murmured softly, and I obediently nodded, finding solace in his embrace.
And finish
Thank you for your precious time
See you later