=\\chapter one{childhood memories}//=

It peaceful morning in Kanto ,pallet town some small bird Pokémon flying in blue sky and another Pokémon start wake get ready for day ,
In this town a small but sweet and happy family live "the Ketchum family"
In Ketchum house only two people live
First One is a mid age lovely lady with very kind and friendly nature her name is Delia Ketchum .
She have only one son his name Satoshi Ash Ketchum he is a good boy his nature is same as his mom and he is so energetic and full of confidence he doesn't care about others people thought and he love his Mom and porf° Ock who likes a grand father to him
And his dream become a strong Pokémon trainer and man who can support his family and friends in Any condition and become friend with all Pokémon in universe.
He can give up his life for save other innocent Pokémon and people without thick twice.
One day professor Ock declare a annual Pokémon summer camp where kids come from whole world and learn about Pokémon and play with them
And do many enjoyable activities
During one activity prof° Ock hide a polybag Pokémon in save wild forest
Give text to kids find out where is polybag all kids become excited and start run away from professor into the forest during this activity one girl separate from group and lost in forest due to this she start panic and walk slow while ask for help anyone then suddenly she heard sound of foot steps and a wild Pokémon and she scared to sound and fell down and get hurt and get more panic then again she heard a sound but this time it's not Pokémon but a boy .
Ash P.O.V
I is searching for polybag Pokémon in forest then he heard a sound of polybag and hee start to follow then sound and soon he see one polybag but when polybag see Ash she start to run away from him And Ash try to catch him that he pass from from one dense plant and see polybag disappear from his sign and get disappointed then he notice a girl who sitting on ground and cry she was shaking due to fear .
That Ash go close to her and try to comforts her he also notice she injured blood flow from her knee so he take his favorite handkerchief tied on her injured say to her try stand up but her knee hurt lots due this she can't stay stand and sit again then Ash say to her "you know what my mom said nothing is impossible just try again and never give up until its over" with this statement Ash give her his hand for support and then just looking at Ash and finally decided to grab his hand that Ash pull her with too force that they in some kind of hugging position after see this that girl start to little blushing and help her come out from forest. After than they become best friends they do many activities together and that she introduce herself as SerenaYvonne her mother is famous rhyhorn racer from kalos and she came here for attending summer camp against her wise she really shy,innocent and introvert nature she can't talk to other kids due to her shy nature .
By passing moment they both get close to each other and create a unbreakable bonding with each other they even start share launch and most of secrets with each other they like spending time with each other , they both are really happy
But soon camp end come and all kids start to run towards there dear parents and then Serena mother grace Yvonne come, Serena become extremely sad after know about then she have to leave Ash behind go back to her home region she start cry and her mother and grace try to comforts her and soon Serena stop crying ask Ash " Ash can be still friend after separate from each other and may you promised me that when you become a trainer you come to find me and then we both going on journey and never apart from each other no matter what happens promised me please "Serena say while making cry face and Ash reply with bright but sad smile "sure Serena I promised you when I become a trainer, I come to you that we never separate from each other " after Serena hugged him with great force and then Serena leave for her home town after her leave Ash become depressed he rarely talk to anyone but some time with the help of his friend Gary and his mom get back to his old self and promised himself one day he find her no matter what happen.

~ The end of chapter one

So tell me do like this chapter it's first book first chapter tell how's it is
And fell free tell me my mistake
Thank you for your precious time
I'm out
See you later
And good night guys