011

As the three arrived at the cafe, Minho turned the car off not getting off right away.

"Jisung you can go in first, I have to talk with Yejun first" the omega nodded understanding the alpha. On the way, to the shop, Minho asked about how Yejun was doing at school that's when Jisung told the alpha about what happened at lunch with Mr.Park.

Yejun looked up from his iPad at his dad's words. He was a bit nervous since the alpha's tone was serious. Once Jisung was gone Minho looked at Yejun through the rearview mirror.

Yejun only stared back at him with clueless eyes but obviously knowing what the alpha wanted to talk about.

"You can stop pretending and tell me what happen now." Yejun only gave the alpha a smug look. Minho knowing what it meant nodded his head.

"I'll give cheesecake, now spill" The boy smiled at his dad's words, and without hesitation, the boy started to spill everything that happened during lunch.

"I was going to ask hannie questions but that alpha interrupted me, he came in without asking hannie if he could join us basically invading our lunch time! Then he kept asking hannie if I was his child... but hannie said no and explained how a student can get attached to a teacher...but then! He started to flirt with hannie! But hannie didn't let him. I got mad at him and said that to him and I don't regret it! He's annoying Min!" the boy said making minho feel a certain way.

"You like being with Hannie that much?" the boy only nodded feeling embarrassed he hoped minho would forget that part and focus on the alpha.

"Hannie knows...he's ok with it" the boy whispered back still feeling embarrassed.

"It's okay, hannie is your teacher, and you spend so much time with him now so it's okay if you get attached, baby" minho felt like assuring the boy seeing how embarrassed he got. Yejun nodded looking down at his hands fiddling with them. He smiled he felt better now. He was struggling with his thoughts but with minhos reassurance he was happy.

"About Mr.Park, I'm not mad about what you said, but next try to hold back. I also don't like him he gives off a weird vibe. Also, don't tell jisung about any of this or last night. Don't ask him any questions or anything, you can go inside now, I have a call to make" Without hesitation, the boy nodded and left the car running inside the building.

From where minho was parked he saw how hyunjin immediately ran over to the boy and hugged him.

Minho dialed a number on his phone waiting for the person to pick up.

"What is it?"

"Damn, what happened? To hello? How have you been?"

"You woke me up from my nap. What do expect? For me to be happy? Yeah no."

"Right, but anyways I need a favor"

"Hmm...depends.."

"You're only searching up someone's file, it shouldn't be much."

"Yeah, well it takes time off my day so it is much"

"Seungmin...I'll pay you for it." the alpha hesitated a bit before saying it but knowing his cousin he wouldn't budge without money.