003

After lunch, Jisung noticed how Yejun would stay quiet around the kids. He was surprised since during their lunch he was very talkative he thought maybe Yejun was going to start talking to the other kids but realized he wasn't.

As the day went on yejun would only talk to jisung if he had any questions. Jisung didn't mind but he wished the boy would talk and make friends.

-

It was now time to head home and Yejun was the last to be picked up.

"Yejun, where's your dad?"

"No! Uncle Jinnie is coming!"

"Oh is dad not able to pick you up?"

"No Dad really busy with work so he sent Jinnie for me"

"Oh, that's fine then, how about you help me while you wait for your uncle?"

"Okay!"

After a few minutes, a tall man with long hair and glasses walked in surprising jisung a bit. He was dressed in all black looking intimidating. Jisung couldn't smell him so he didn't know if he was an alpha or beta but he was sure he wasn't an omega.

"JINNIE!" Yejun screamed as he ran towards the man.

"MY BABY!! omg look at you, you've grown so much!!" A complete opposite attitude that jisung imagined, the way the man looked was not the way he acted.

As jisung stared at the man he started to feel a headache he didn't know why but the man in front of him looked familiar. He didn't think he knew the man in the past since it had been seven years since he woke up from his coma.

"You must be his uncle?" He approached the man. Who only stared at him surprised.

"U-uh yeah, are you his teacher?"

"Oh- Yes I am, I'm Mr. Han nice to meet you!" He extended his hand out waiting for the male to shake it.

Hesitant Hyunjin shook his hand. "I'm Hwang Hyunjin, yejun's uncle!"

"D-do I know you?" Jisung asked without thinking he was sure he knew this man before but couldn't remember from where and his headache only grew stronger.

"Oh! You might, I'm a well-known model for the Lee company and I've been in a few magazines." Hyunjin said chuckling at Jisung's expression.

Jisung felt embarrassed thinking he knew the guy but of course, now he remembered where he saw the man's face.

"Right! Sorry, I thought you were someone else!"

"It's ok Mr. Han if you would excuse us"

"Of course, bye yejun see you tomorrow!" he waved the boy off.

"Bye, Mr. Han!" The boy said as he ran back to hug his leg waving at him. This sent a wave of emotions through jisungs body. He felt like crying looking down at the boy's cuteness.

Jisung wished to have a child more than ever now, but jisung wasn't the type to get pregnant by just anyone. Even with his heavy baby fever. He wouldn't dare to date anyone. He always believed there was someone he was tied to already and he was just waiting for them to come into his life.

He brushed the thought to the side as he crouched down and hugged Yejun goodbye

-

Hyunjin was currently in the back seat of the car as a driver took them to Minhos apartment with Yejun, the boy was excited telling Hyunjin about his day.

"So then he gave me cheesecake!"

"Oh wow, Mr. Han does sound like a nice teacher"

"Yeah, he also helped me draw this!" The boy pulled out a piece of paper. It was the one describing his summer vacation.