004

Once Minho was inside the building no one dared to look his way. He was releasing pheromones that affected everyone. He was so mad he didn't even realize he was.

Once he got out of the elevator on the second floor. Everyone went quiet. They felt the pressure in the room from the pheromones minho was releasing. No one except one person dared talk to Minho.

Everyone looked up to her. She was the bravest out of everyone in the whole building.

"Damn, who pissed in your coffee? You do know you're letting pheromones out and scaring the building." Yeji said as she stopped Minho in front of the meeting room.

"I- So if I am!? These people are taking important time out of my day! This meeting better be worth it or else!?"

"I get it your 'Mr. Big Bad CEO' but these people are your employees! I swear Mr. Lee without me you wouldn't be alive right now" Yeji said handing the man pills and a bottle of water. This took Minho by surprise.

"It's your scent blockers, it's not your original dose so they'll run out eventually but this should hold you on until later. Make sure to fix your mood this client might boost our sales by 30%." She simply said before stepping to the side and letting Minho walk into the room.

-
"Mr. Lee, nice to finally meet you!" A man said immediately, he was mostly likely an alpha based on the way he looked.

Minho noticed right away the man was foreign based on his accent and the way he looked. He was surprised to see two other males in the room.

One unknown and another very known.

"Mr. Hwang...what are you doing here?" Minho tried to fix his mood. He tried smiling, he tried sounding happy but only failed and sounded irritated to see the younger.

"Mr. Lee, good morning to you too! I thought Y- Ms. Hwang told you about this meeting?" Hyunjin said mocking Minho as he chuckled at the male seeing how Minho glared back at him.

Just in time, Yeji walked in handing Minho a folder. She opened it up for him to the first page.

"You owe me a day off" she whispered into his ear. Minho looked down at the paper, he was glad he had a secretary like Yeji.

'The man with the big smile and broad shoulders is Mr. Bang Chan, and the smaller one is Mr. Lee Felix. Bang Chan is CEO of Bang Fragrance and Lee Felix owns several coffee shops around the city. He specifically manages the one you religiously go to. Both are half-Australian. They want to borrow Hyunjin for the promotion of their new perfume/cologne collection they offer 60% of profit from the whole offer.'

Minho cleared his throat catching everyone's attention.

"Should we begin then?"

-

"So from my understanding, you want to use Hyunjin for the promotion use of your new perfume/cologne collection. And you want to do a photoshoot in Mr. Lee's cafe?" Minho said looking over the paper in his hand.

He looked up to see if Hyunjin was even paying attention to the meeting, and of course, he wasn't. The young alpha was too focused on Felix the omega who claimed to be Mr. Bang's business partner.

Minho honestly thought the two were a couple seeing how close the both of them were.

"Yes, we also hope to have him come to the coffee shop for a few days to get people interested in the product." Chan said feeling a bit nervous under Minhos eyes.

"So you want the coffee shop to gain more popularity, meaning more buyers which equals more money...."

"I'll accept under one condition..."