005 | ☆

⚠️ : Sexual content in this chapter!
•••

"You look pretty~"

"Really? I'm trying out a new style" jisung asked unsure he looked up through the mirror seeing a male approaching him.

He couldn't make out the face but he felt comfortable around him. The whole place felt warm, and he felt happy.

"Yup, this style suits you for sure" the male said wrapping his arms around Jisung's waist and resting his head on his shoulder.

"You're so pretty~" He kissed Jisung's cheek making the omega giggle.

"I love you, sung. You make me so happy." He turned his head nuzzling his face into jisungs neck where his scent gland was at. He started to release his scent covering the whole room in it. Scenting his omega.

"I-I l-love you t-too" jisung shuddered he loved it when the alpha would scent him.

He loved the scent of the alpha the freshness of water on leaves with the smell of musk from the ground and trees—the scent of forest after some rain.

"My omega..." the alpha said smelling jisungs floral scent. He left kisses around his neck and shoulders as he ran his hands under jisungs shirt.

Jisung loved the feeling of being scented. The way his alpha knew how to hold him and take care of him. He felt safe, he felt wanted.

-

Jisung began tossing and turning trying to find his blanket to only be confused not feeling that he was on his bed.

He opened his eyes he was confused at first about where he was until he heard the beeping of the heart monitor that was next to his bed.

The room he was in wasn't anything like the hospital he was used to. It was elegant and big, it had big floor windows that had the curtains closed but he could still see that it was dark outside.

"Oh! You're awake, you might feel a bit weird right now, but it'll all go away soon..."

Jisung looked up at the nurse who was checking over his vitals.

"W-where am I-i?"

"You're in the hospital, in one of our suites!" the nurse made sure to emphasize the last part.

"You sure have an alpha that cares for you, and he was very handsome!" the nurse kept going confusing jisung.

At first, the only alpha he thought of was Chan. He was the only person out of his friend group who would do such a thing.

That was until he remembered what happened before he passed out. He blushed feeling extremely embarrassed. That wasn't the first impression he ever wanted to make on anyone. He felt bad and the need to apologize to the alpha for what happened.

As he kept waking up more he started to wonder what happened to him. He also remembered the scent he smelled before passing out. It was a unique scent something he never smelled before but something about it made it nostalgic. He was sure to ask Mr. Lee about it later.

"In a few minutes, your body is going to go through an intensive heat, good thing your alpha upgraded your room, huh?" The nurse said chuckling and smiling at jisung

Jisung was only left confused about why he was even going through heat if it wasn't that time for him, and it showed on his face.

"Oh, my apologies the reason is because of your suppressants. You've been drinking them daily making your whole body off balance. This means your heat's being all over the place and now regularly. We've checked your medical history and, weirdly, your body is only reacting this way now...instead of past years. But it is good that way your body can function back to normal." She said before going back to the iPad she had typing away on it.